HAL Birthday Card e-mail

maxout

I received mine this morning (for the second year in a row) just in time for my birthday tomorrow! I think it's such a wonderful gesture for HAL to make! Love the way my name appears on the birthday cake at the end of the e-card!

Thanks, HAL! :)

Seems to me that we've been getting our birthday email from HAL for a few years now. HAL's not the only one we get so we really don't pay much attention. In fact it was this thread that caused me to go in this morning and delete my HAL birthday email from last month. :o

I got my email birthday card from HAL but since I was on the Rotterdam I didn't look at it until Feb (birthday was in Jan).

I loved being sung to by the waiters in the MDR and my birthday cake on board. I got a birthday card from the captain and crew as well but due to the confusion over when we were crossing the dateline even the captain didn't seem to know what day it was! My birthday card arrived a day late. I was disappointed about the whole dateline thing as the original itinerary called for crossing the dateline so there was no Jan 16 (yay, no birthday!) but got changed so there was no Jan 15. Oh well you can't have everything.

St. Louis Sal

I received one just before my Birthday cruise 3-27 on the Oosterdam from HAL :)

On the ship I received a personalized Birthday card from the Captain and Hotel Manager. Their birthday card, the cake, the singing and dinner in the Pinnacle Grill made it even more special. :)

HAL knows how to treat their repeat cruisers.:D

Archived