Very excited! Just swapped to E731 on Emerald!

Debbierpof

I'm so excited! I was on the Princess website and noticed that the E731 mini-suite had become available!!! :eek: We were in E729... hope what everyone says about it is true! I can't wait to get to that balcony!

Sorry to whoever had to give up their mini-suite...:( But hooray for us! :D

I just went to look at what rooms where available (actually checking for available cabins for my BIL & SIL who are also cruising with us). Decided to check the mini-suite/suites available and, voila, it was the only mini-suite listed! The AD Emerald deck mini-suites were "guarantee only" for the longest time so I couldn't believe it when I saw E731 listed. My TA was great -- called them at 10:30 pm and was able to switch mini-suites. Just very happy! (heck, I was happy with E729)

I'm so excited! I was on the Princess website and noticed that the E731 mini-suite had become available!!! :eek: We were in E729... hope what everyone says about it is true! I can't wait to get to that balcony!

Sorry to whoever had to give up their mini-suite...:( But hooray for us! :D

I saw that......

I was watching that for a couple of days. Good trade!

Better mark it no upgrade!

We had this cabin 3 weeks ago and took very good care of it for you!!! Hope you love it as much as we did. Have booked it several times and is very hard to get if not early, early, early! Enjoy your cruise.

Where on the Princess website can you find out which particular cabins are taken for a particular cruise? I'd love to find that! Thanks.

Go through thr steps to make a booking and input the cabin you are interested in. It will then tell you if it is available.

Where on the Princess website can you find out which particular cabins are taken for a particular cruise? I'd love to find that! Thanks.

Follow the steps caribill mentioned. I have to say that the Princess website is great to use, especially to find information on the cabins/decks, etc...

NotWthOutablcony - Congrats on that! Wow -- Hawaii!!! Have a grand time!

Nana G - thanks for the care -- we'll do the same! :D

We just got back from the Crown on the 4/24/10 sailing and were in E731....great cabin....check out the YouTube video I shot that shows the cabin and extended balcony....very nice!!! Highly recommend it if you can get it!!!

If the link does not work, do a search on "E731 - Crown Princess" on YouTube.

We just got back from the Crown on the 4/24/10 sailing and were in E731....great cabin....check out the YouTube video I shot that shows the cabin and extended balcony....very nice!!! Highly recommend it if you can get it!!!

If the link does not work, do a search on "E731 - Crown Princess" on YouTube.

Very cool! Thanks for the video of the cabin! I'm soooo excited!

Archived