Cruise Critic Community
LauraS

Help Create a NEW "Cruising on Royal Caribbean FAQ"

16 minutes ago, Mr. Candyman said:

I know you can always show up outside the reservation but If MTD is from 6:00pm-9:00pm are you saying we could be sitting much earlier than that or were you thinking dinner starting at like 5:30pm?

On Ovation MTD starts at 5:15 so showing up at 5:45 for a 6PM reservation should not be an issue.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

On Ovation MTD starts at 5:15 so showing up at 5:45 for a 6PM reservation should not be an issue.

I'm on Allure and I emailed RCI Dining and was told ours was from 6-9 and the only way I could go earlier was to change to Traditional for the entire cruise. I planned on asking once on board anyway.  I just need the first night early to get some of the shows out of the way so we can "relax" more throughout the week.  

Edited by Mr. Candyman

Just now, Mr. Candyman said:

I'm on Allure and I emailed RCI Dining and was told ours was from 6-9 and the only way I could go earlier was to change to Traditional for the entire cruise. I planned on asking once on board anyway.  I just need the first night early due to some of the shows out of the way so we can "relax" more throughout the week.  

Usually MTD starts earlier than traditional - you may ask in a Roll Call thread what others have for MTD, I have a feeling your MTD may start at 5:30.

Just now, Biker19 said:

Usually MTD starts earlier than traditional - you may ask in a Roll Call thread what others have for MTD, I have a feeling your MTD may start at 5:30.

If it does that would be perfect.....thanks for tip.  I'll go check in with our Roll Call.

On 5/5/2010 at 3:02 PM, cruisingator2 said:

Royal Caribbean does not currently offer any self service laundry facilities on board any of their ships. They do have complete laundry service available.

Here is a link to the current laundry prices.

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/LaundryPriceList.pdf

So that would be $2.00 per pair of socks or underwear?

For dinner in the Windjammer with theme nights - are there also non themed food available?   For example on Indian night, will there also be more "kid friendly" things like burgers or even a normal salad bar available?  

Thanks

Diamond Lounge

Can anyone inform me if the Diamond Lounge is open during the day on Explorer of the Seas and also which deck it is on?

We are 1st time Diamond for our cruise on 31 August. I know that we will have 3 drinks loaded on to our card for use in any bar between 4.30-8 pm including the dining room, but I am hazy on the function of the Diamond Lounge. Can I go there for drinks during the day?

4 hours ago, upwarduk said:

Can anyone inform me if the Diamond Lounge is open during the day on Explorer of the Seas and also which deck it is on?

Can I go there for drinks during the day?

Deck 14, open 24/7. 

No drinks outside of D hours.