bon voyage order

vbecky

I just ordered alcohol through bon voyage I did get my email showing what I ordered but I am curious does it or will it show up anywhere on my cruise documents or should I bring my email for proof? Thanks

I just ordered alcohol through bon voyage I did get my email showing what I ordered but I am curious does it or will it show up anywhere on my cruise documents or should I bring my email for proof? Thanks

Bring the email! I ordered a bottle for a friend on our last cruise, and the order got "cancelled" so they wouldn't help me. I didn't bring my confirmation number, so there was nothing I could do on the ship.

When I got home I looked through my credit card statements and saw that they charged us for the wine and then credited it back, no explanation. We got the statement while we were on the cruise, so I wasn't aware of the situation until I asked my friend if she had received the bottle.

I'm sure this is a rare case, but better to be prepared!

Archived