Pride (Baltimore) Schedule

DebNY13

We just cruised the Pride (5/9-5/16) and absolutely loved her. The food was the best of all our cruises, we loved the actual ship and all our attendants were amazing.

Needless to say, we want to book her for next May or June (hoping they change the ports a bit). Unfortunately, the Pride schedule is not yet out past April 2011 - I'm checking twice a day :o.

Does anyone know when the schedule should be out or why is there such a delay in getting it out.

I love booking the early saver and want to get a jump on this. Any help would be appreciated.

Deb

We just cruised the Pride (5/9-5/16) and absolutely loved her. The food was the best of all our cruises, we loved the actual ship and all our attendants were amazing.

Needless to say, we want to book her for next May or June (hoping they change the ports a bit). Unfortunately, the Pride schedule is not yet out past April 2011 - I'm checking twice a day :o.

Does anyone know when the schedule should be out or why is there such a delay in getting it out.

I love booking the early saver and want to get a jump on this. Any help would be appreciated.

Deb

I have come across the same problem. Guess we'll have to keep checking

big duck- does that mean that those are the only sailing dates for the Pride? or just the Bermuda dates

Thanks, Don! I see on the Carnival website the Bermuda dates for April but not the later ones. I think the water might be too cold in April but would consider September.

Still nothing for May-August...oh well, I'll keep checking and hope they go somewhere other than the Bahamas since I don't think they're doing Bermuda for the summer months (I'd take that option)!! Once it's posted, we can decide to sail in the summer (wherever) or Bermuda in September!!

I guess there could be worse things :)!!!

I have come across the same problem. Guess we'll have to keep checking

big duck- does that mean that those are the only sailing dates for the Pride? or just the Bermuda dates

Just Bermuda dates, but it does reveal that the Pride is staying put.

Archived