Albert Transport in Moorea

HEINER

Has anyone use Albert Transport in Moorea for there Lagoon & Motu lunch. They also have a land tour. Which one would be the best?

Thanks for any information you can give us.

Betty

• 3 weeks later...

Betty....I have not done any of his tours HOWEVER I am going to Moorea pre-cruise for a few days and plan to book his 4X4 safari tour.

I have read that people have enjoyed it...now of course I can't remember where.

Have you tried the "search"?

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone use Albert Transport in Moorea for there Lagoon & Motu lunch. They also have a land tour. Which one would be the best?

Betty

We did the lagoon and motu lunch tour with them 5 years ago and it was fabulous! Wish there was some recent info also!

• 3 weeks later...

Betty

Update to let everyone know I did book a tour with Albert Transport so far I have 32 people from our roll call to do the tour. They have went out of there way to help plan this tour and answer all my question. I will give a update when we return. Thanks everyone for all your help.

Betty:)

Update to let everyone know I did book a tour with Albert Transport so far I have 32 people from our roll call to do the tour. They have went out of there way to help plan this tour and answer all my question. I will give a update when we return. Thanks everyone for all your help.

Thanks Betty!

When is your cruise?

What email did you use to contact them? I tried through their website and received no response but our cruise isn't until 2011 so perhaps it's too early.

Please post what you thought of this excursion when you return.

BEtty please post how you contacted them.

Thanks

Helen

Hello Betty, Sailed with you last Fall, Crown: British Isles/ TA with that large, great CC group. Mel and I are taking the Royal:South Pacific Andes Explorer next April, 2011. So would love to hear about tours you have planned. We are just getting started. Peg/Aguamel

Hello Betty, Sailed with you last Fall, Crown: British Isles/ TA with that large, great CC group. Mel and I are taking the Royal:South Pacific Andes Explorer next April, 2011. So would love to hear about tours you have planned. We are just getting started. Peg/Aguamel

Hello Peg,

We had a great time on the Crown last year with you and Mel on our private tour's. My email is betty h bank @ aol. com

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We just returned from the Royal Princess cruise and on the first leg, we took Hiro's Motu tour and the second leg Albert's Moana Tour. Both are similar, although Albert's has a covered area for the picnic (and I think the food was a little bit better and the drinks more plentiful with Alberts). Both tours end up right next to each other on the Motu, both boats are similar, and they both go to the same area for shark and sting ray snorkeling.

One thing different about Albert's tour is that we boarded a bus which transferred us to Cooks Bay where we boarded the boat amd toured the coastline. Where as Hiro travels up the coastline by catamaran. So with Albert, we were able to see some of the inner portion of the island as well as the coastline.

As for price. Hiro charged $60 per person.

Albert's was a bit strange. Many paid $90 per person, some paid $45 per person. And they stopped at the pier on the way back from Cook's Bay and picked up a few more to fill the boat on the way to snorkeling and the Motu picnic and they only paid $25 per person. Strangest way to charge I have ever seen, and some passengers that paid $90 were pretty upset that they paid over triple what others paid.

Archived