Cruise Critic Community
Host Mike

Allegiant/JetBlue/SouthWest/Spirit/Virg Amer/-New opening of rate schedules-post here

Is there a specific time of day that Southwest flights become available on the date of the schedule extension?

SWA opened up today through 3/7/2018...I know, I booked this morning for 1/13/2018 with a return of 1/21/2018.

I looked at SW's schedule this morning and nearly collapsed. Way too expensive for the flights I need. I'm taking a wait and see approach.

Roz

JetBlue will open their schedules on July 16 at 2:00 eastern for travel through MAY 1, 2018

Any idea when June 2018 will open? Looking for SEA-ANC.

On August 28, 2017 Southwest will open their schedule for sale through June 1, 2018. They are currently accepting air reservations through April 6, 2018.

This morning I got a "Wheels up, sale's on" email from SW. Finally was able to book for my February cruise out of San Diego. Saved $150 from originally published fares. I had to adjust my travel dates and hotel reservations, but it was worth it.

Roz

Anyone know when JetBlue will open up past 5/1/18? I want to see what they have for SEA-ANC fir June 2018. I couldn't find anything on their website unless it's hiding from me. :)

Need a flight for Sept. 9th. when will that be opened?

According to Flyertalk Jetblue forum, last year, those flights opened the first week of February.

I called Southwest and they said they aren't opening up their next flight window from August 6, 2018 through the end of 2018 until February.

Changes made from SW We are currently accepting air reservations through August 6, 2018. On February 15, 2018 we will open our schedule for sale through October 1, 2018. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently.

*Required

Anyone know when allegiant will be releasing Feb. 2019? I'm new to them and don't see anything on their website like Southwest.

You can now book JetBlue through February 13, 2019

Thanks! Does anyone happen to know when the schedule will be extended through the end of February?

Southwest- On June 28, 2018 we will open our schedule for sale through March 6, 2019. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently.

Thanks! Does anyone happen to know when the schedule will be extended through the end of February?

Historically, JB has released schedules through next April/partial May in July all the way back until 2010, when they released in August. Hopefully soon!

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/jetblue-trueblue/1116766-jetblue-schedule-extension-thread.html