N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

Hi I'm Rick from South Australia and I'm the furthest away NESS Epic stalker! I dont think anyone south of Adelaide in Australia is stalking the Epic as much as I am, therefore I should win something?:rolleyes:

The other night we were watching her come into Rotterdam for the first time and the forum was going crazy, it was so much fun guessing which side of the cam she would come in from. I have soooo many questions to ask about the ship and cruising in general but am going to wait until my cruise date is closer :) In the meantime I will be watching every single cam in every city until my time comes :D

I've just under six months till my Christmas b2b cruises out of Miami and I'm wishing my life away.

Up to now I'm the only Brit on my roll calls and, when I wake up each morning, the first thing I do is check the overnight posts from my US friends (whom I have yet to meet), due to the time difference. Only then do I get showered and go to work!! :D

I check again before I go to bed, for the updates from daytime and early evening posters. :)

Whilst not wishing away anyone's time aboard their cruise, I can't wait till they return and post their reviews, messages, updates, blogs etc.

Hi, my name is Kim

I am an addict.

(Isn't this how the meeting starts?...so I've heard) :D

I am VERY guilty of stalking the Epic. Afterall, I'm the one that posted as many pictures of the web cam (for those that were missing it that day) in the other thread. :eek:

Hi Kim,

just so you know, you are partially responsible for my addiction. I was one of those that missed the live web cam action. Instead of just getting a quick fix & viewing 1, I went through all you posted, plus the links others added. Yes, you are very supportive...and I thank you.;)

For all you fellow stalkers this was just posted on another thread here...

The Epic is delayed in Rotterdam due to major engine problems...

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/8230450.New_cruise_ship_delayed/

Celebrations have been cancelled as she is due to arrive at 530pm rathen than the scheduled 10am..

Edit: The link isnt directing to the right page, hmm... I swear it was there a minute ago~!

Celebrations have been cancelled as she is due to arrive at 530pm rathen than the scheduled 10am..

Edit: The link isnt directing to the right page, hmm... I swear it was there a minute ago~!

it was there when I clicked the link.

Uh oh - that doesn't sound good!

This isnt good!!!!!!

Two or three times a day - even for a few minutes - I log on to CC and stalk and stalk and stalk (what I do best according to my family).

I know I have an addiction....I have a multipage spread sheet with all the links I need to get to with pictures and cams....pictures downloaded to a file in my computer....showtimes cross referenced with dining times to maximize my time on board....I can go on and on.

And we don't sail until November. ACK! :eek:

Hi Kim,

just so you know, you are partially responsible for my addiction. I was one of those that missed the live web cam action. Instead of just getting a quick fix & viewing 1, I went through all you posted, plus the links others added. Yes, you are very supportive...and I thank you.;)

Sorry I drug you into our insanity. :eek: hehe We were having a lot of fun. Welcome to the NESS club. :)

Archived