Miracle 6a-1208 vs 8C -5270 Aft on upper

BF_Philly

We booked our first cruise for 2/26/06 a year away. I wanted a balcony but everyone we talked to said not to waste the money because you are rarely in the room. The Miracle seems to have same size rooms in all categories 185 sq ft. So I would only be paying the extra 300.00 for a 60 sq ft balcony.

Can someone who stayed in both give me advice. I know if I do book a Balcony I want an AFT view and they are still available.

Thank

You would definitely not regret a balcony. It's the only way to go, especially and aft balcony. Waking up in the morning and going out on you balcony is something not to be missed. You will be cheating yourself of a wonderful experience. We have breakfast out there some mornings, dinner out there at least one night, plus in the late afternoon, its a great quite place to go relax.

Many romantic moments are made on a balcony. Go for it

Swiss

The Miracle aft balconies are under the extended balconies and may cost a little more then a regular balcony. if its 300 total...jum on it. You wont be sorry- 300pp?? I would be thinking about it.

afts on the Main are 8C Empress is 8E Verendag 8G Panarama 8I

the balconies on the aft are so much bigger then the ones on the side. except a few chosen ones...takea look at deck plans and check out the balcony of 6232 & 34

PS- we live in 19135 zip..lol and will be sailing the Miracle next weekend. I have 6262 and friends have 6232

$300 more per person is a ridiculous amount of $$ to waste. On a cruise, you want to be out and about enjoying the activites and the people. Unless you are an older person who wants to sit in solitary confinement and read a book, I would not reccommend a balcony. That $600 will pay your sign and sail bill for the week and then some.......think about it. The room is the exact same size and the balconies are so small that only 2 small white resin chairs fit out there! We have had a balcony as a complimentary upgrade but I am glad we never wasted the $ to book one. If you want to splurge...get yourself a category 11 or 12...

Serene,

Who did you book through and when did you book. I thought it would be cheaper because I was booking a year in advance? Did you receive any kind of repeat customer discounts or any other discounts?

I went through "The Cruise Agency" on Grant Ave near the Boulevard. I wanted a local company for my first cruise someone I could speak with. I'm not sure if this was a wize choice. I don't mind paying $1100 for this but if I'm getting ripped thats another matter.

www.bestcruiseagency.com

BF: terms of service forbids talking about agents or agencies. You can email me at serene56@aol.com .

I booked Nov 2003 for February 2005. Yes, booking a year in advance will get you better prices. Since NOvember I have seen those prices slowly climb by the time the ship was almost sold out the prices of inside cabins were selling for what my 8I was.

You only have 30 mintues from the time you post to make changes. Once you send a post and you can view it--on the bottom of that post will be an edit button for 30 minutes only. After 30 minutes the button will disappear.

Connie: wait til you see those pictures I took of the cabin on deck 6. I love the aft but will be looking to book those two cabins for one of our cruises on the spirit class ships. Although the view from the aft is amazing this cabin either 32 or 34 is simply huge. THe cabin steward said that they are handicapped cabins but when you call any agency they quote the handicapped cabins as being on the front of the ship. There is no step in the bathroom and it is huge. There is even a seat in the shower. I dont see a shower curtain attaching itself to anyone taking a shower in this room.

Archived