I got out and used my camera today...

pierces

Dave and TheRoff, thanks for the comments!

TheRoff,that's a great thread. That is my only post in it,but I have thought about bringing a ducky with me when I travel but never have.

What your screen name over there?

Never mind. I just did a search and see you use the same name over there.

Edited by mnbruce

I'm a daily shooter. I never leave home without a camera. But I haven't shot anything interesting lately. So all I have to submit is a simple picture of a geranium filled Terracotta pot sitting in my front landscape that I took this morning with my Olympus E-P1 using the Pin Hole filter.

4736340307_5e1b3e504d_b.jpg

Love your photo, would you mind if i painted a likness(or try to) of it. I paint in watercolors,(Try) and i think the subject and placement are great. Helen

Here is a few I took this morning. Sockeye is having a good year this year and the river is teeming with them.

986835803_GB6m6-M.jpg

986841764_bHs8f-M.jpg

Seal fishing too...

986857838_pgaUM-M-1.jpg

986863571_FcEwW-M.jpg

986861340_dNr5S-M.jpg

Jumping fish...

986864157_EWjrS-M.jpg

Wonderful pictures Tweedy! Loved them all. Seal fishing and fish jumping...how cool to be in their neighborhood.

Oh well, while I'm at it, this is one of our cute little babies...ummm does anyone besides me see a really cute little fellow?!:p

P9010100.JPG

Yes ~ I do see a cute little fellow! :) He's adorable and looks like he has plenty of personality. Cool pictures of this guy and the cow with the 2 heart face! I would love to say that I live on a Texas ranch with 100 head of cattle plus...a few horses!

Edited by JWJs

Yes ~ I do see a cute little fellow! :) He's adorable and looks like he has plenty of personality. Cool pictures of this guy and the cow with the 2 heart face! I would love to say that I live on a Texas ranch with 100 head of cattle plus...a few horses!

Thanks so much! Yes, have the horses too ( three right now) will have to get current pics of them, but here is one from a rare ETex snow this past winter!

P2120356.JPG

It's already happening in Toronto...

These are just dumb leaves. It's been hotter than hell up here!

Do leaves change when struck by lightning?

p134247457-4.jpg

Dave

Dave, we've had the hottest, driest summer on record. Yes, it was mighty hot and humid. We just came off of a three day heatwave and woke today to chilly winds and cloudy skies. Definately feels like fall.

It's already happening in Toronto...

These are just dumb leaves. It's been hotter than hell up here!

Do leaves change when struck by lightning?

p134247457-4.jpg

Dave

Born and raised in Michigan - now live in the desert in Texas. That's the one thing I miss. Hopefully the leaves will be changing when we go to Minneapolis the 2nd week of October.

Thanks Dave and Debathome for the changing color photos. I just love watching the the trees change, but I don't really like what follows.

Born and raised in Michigan - now live in the desert in Texas. That's the one thing I miss. Hopefully the leaves will be changing when we go to Minneapolis the 2nd week of October.

You will definitely see some colors. You might even be here around peak color. These are from the second week of October.

393638689_YcDHD-L.jpg

397053758_nXSVw-L.jpg

Thanks Dave and Debathome for the changing color photos. I just love watching the the trees change, but I don't really like what follows.

You will definitely see some colors. You might even be here around peak color. These are from the second week of October.

393638689_YcDHD-L.jpg

397053758_nXSVw-L.jpg

Gorgeous. I'm looking forward to some cooler temps. Although it's only supposed to get to around 92 here today.

Edited by sparky-elpaso