Curious about Carnival Spirit - Glacier Bay

K.T.B.

Let me know how things turn out.

One other thing, I noticed with Cruise Compete, it listed cruises that were not yet "available" or showing in other sites. So that means you get an early jump on the competition. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I really like the Spirit - it's a fun ship. However, the Spirit only does three cruises a season that go to Glacier Bay. One in May on 5/11 and two in mid September. The other sailings are one-way and go to Hubbard Glacier instead.

the best bet in vancouver is too arrive the day before so there wont be any stress of missing the ship. and give yourself plenty of time to get on the plane after your cruise. the vancouver airport can a lengthy process, especially if it is a busy day.

and priceline is the best way to get a great 4 * hotel in the downtown area at very good prices. you can start bidding a month after the date you want the room. and the sooner the better for starting your bidding. some passengers are getting hotels blocks away from the dock for around $50 a night. stanley park and grandville market are fantastic places to visit and enjoy. i always allow a whole day before the cruise to enjoy this great city. have a wonderful time and i know you will love this cruise.

Archived