carnival mastercard fun points

I just redeemed my funpoints for OBC. When will I see this on my carnival account? It asked for my sail dates and said gifts could not be delivered on the first or last day. That seemed like a strange statement for OBC. Anybody have any experience with this?

I just redeemed my funpoints for OBC. When will I see this on my carnival account? It asked for my sail dates and said gifts could not be delivered on the first or last day. That seemed like a strange statement for OBC. Anybody have any experience with this?

I too cashed in some funpoints yesterday for an obc and a drink coupon combo , i will have it deliveryed on the second night got my fingers crossed i printed out the confirmation and going to take it with me

When I cashed in my funpoints this May for a Destiny cruise, I had'nt read the fine print that it had to be before 15 days from sail date, and it was, I think 14 days out. So we get on board, and no OBC. However, when I was purchasing a FCC , Carol at the future cruise desk on Destiny told me that I could also call Barclays and just have them apply it towards the card balance, and, that what would have been a $100 OBC would be $125 applied towards the balance.

A suggestion...have you considered cashing in your fun points for a statement credit (on your bill) and then just buying fun ship dollars and have them put into your onboard account?

This becomes refundable credit and you will earn double fun points for your purchase.

I have done this many times.

I also applied for the $100 OBC and it said it would be delivered on the 2nd day of the cruise... Well I logged into Carnivals website and when I view my cruise documents it lists it there as a $100 OBC... So not sure when I will get it, we sail October 4th, guess I will have to wait and see!

Archived