Ecstasy - Just got back - Coffee mugs broken - Help, please?!

Rosie0

We just got back from our fabulous cruise! Unfortunately our souvenir coffee mugs did not make it. If anyone is cruising and doesn't mind helping me replace them, I can reimburse you price and shipping. They were from an on-board store near the Blue Sapphire and were 2 for $16. Thanks! Heather

I live near SW Houston and would be glad to pick up the mugs for you when we sail on 9/9. I work in an office every couple weeks out on Katy Freeway and Park 10. We could arrange for you to pick them up or I could mail them, (Just worred about breakage, again.) I would probably be back out there on the 22nd of Sept. Or maybe we could arrange a sooner time to meet up. Since you posted on the Ecstasy board I assume that is the ship you got them from. Did they have the name of the ship on them or just generic Carnival mugs? Let me know. You can also reach me thru the 9/9 Ecstasy Roll Call board.:)

I live near SW Houston and would be glad to pick up the mugs for you when we sail on 9/9. I work in an office every couple weeks out on Katy Freeway and Park 10. We could arrange for you to pick them up or I could mail them' date=' (Just worred about breakage, again.) I would probably be back out there on the 22nd of Sept. Or maybe we could arrange a sooner time to meet up. Since you posted on the Ecstasy board I assume that is the ship you got them from. Did they have the name of the ship on them or just generic Carnival mugs? Let me know. You can also reach me thru the 9/9 Ecstasy Roll Call board.:)[/color']

I am sorry it took me so long to see your response - It is back to school time and I have been getting my classroom ready for the year.

Thank you Thank you Thank you. They were on the back wall of the souvenir shop near the Blue Sapphire, one was blue with the ship stats, the other was white was primarily white with writing/decor on it (don't remember that one well, but it was on the same wall, next to the blue). They were together with a sign 2 for $16.

I would be happy to meet you some evening or weekend in a place of your choosing!

Archived