USAF&wife

Carnival Military Discount

We have been looking and asking about a military discount with CCL for several years now and have never gotten a discounted rate for military status.

It's not available on every cruise....if you go to the website, there will be a menu listing all the available rates, ES..Past guest, Etc. Usually the ES (Early Saver) and the Military rate are the same....however with the Military rate you are not subject to all the regulations that come with the ES.

Also, Call Carnival, they will walk you through it.

The only cruise line that I know of that has a standing military benefit for anybody that served in the US military and has a DD214, is active duty, or is retired military on all cruises that they offer is Princess Cruise Lines. Please note that I am not saying that they are the only cruise line that has a military benefit, just that it's the only one that I've found that has it across a benefit that is available on each and every cruise that they offer. Holland-America has a cruise benefit but not on every cruise.

Here is what they offer:

Cruise LengthAmount14 days or longer$250 per qualified passenger7 - 13 days$100 per qualified passenger6 days or less$50 per qualified passenger

And thanks to everyone who served.

Tom