For what it's worth - Victory 12/19 review

miclane001

Thanks for posting your review. We will be doing the Western Carribbean on the Victory next August so I'm always anxious to read about the ship and ports. One thing that has me concerned though is that you said you had a cot for your daughter. We have booked an outside guarantee cabin for three (husband, myself & my sister) abd I assumed if you had a triple cabin then you would be sure to be in a cabin where the couch DID make into a bed.

Has anyone else had any experience with getting a cot on the Victory?

Thanks so much for the review ... My family and I will be on the Victory in October and so I am always excited to hear what others think of the Victory ... I would be interested in the Capers ... I am more then willing to pay postage and copy fees ...

Candy

The review was great, but I'm also a little concerned about the cot issue. We have an inside stateroom booked (we don't have the cabin number yet) and there will be three of us in the room. My husband won't be a happy camper if we have to step over a cot all the time. Does anyone else have any experience with this?

Thanks for posting your review. We will be doing the Western Carribbean on the Victory next August so I'm always anxious to read about the ship and ports. One thing that has me concerned though is that you said you had a cot for your daughter. We have booked an outside guarantee cabin for three (husband, myself & my sister) abd I assumed if you had a triple cabin then you would be sure to be in a cabin where the couch DID make into a bed.

Has anyone else had any experience with getting a cot on the Victory?

We booked a balcony guarantee and this is the cabin we were assigned.

The review was great, but I'm also a little concerned about the cot issue. We have an inside stateroom booked (we don't have the cabin number yet) and there will be three of us in the room. My husband won't be a happy camper if we have to step over a cot all the time. Does anyone else have any experience with this?

On our cruise, while walking down the hallway, I often saw into inside cabins where the doors were left open and they always had cots that could be folded up out of the way during the day.

Archived