What happens to shore excursions??

NevillesMommy

So we are leaving next Monday and looking at the 10 day forecast looks like a lot of rain. Cozumel is the only post we booked an excursion on and we really want to do it. If it rains do the cancel it? Do we get our money back? Will they still do it even if the weather is bad? Do we get money refunded or OBC?

FYI: We are doing the "Beach Buggy & Snorkel at Punta Sur"

Thanks for any information provided!

It always rains off and on in the Caribbean, I wouldnt be to concerned about it. If the weather is real bad they will cancel it but if they do it will be refunded so dont worry. If the weather is crazy they may even cancel calling in that port. But again, I wouldnt be to concerned about it.

Anything booked through Carnival that is cancelled on you, you will get a full refund as described already. If you booked the excursion independently, you'll need to ask whoever you booked with what their policy is.

When I was in Cozumel last November, it was a heavy rain that lasted all day (until we were about to leave port, of course). Every single Carnival excursion was cancelled. Some who had non-Carnival excursions still went out and did theirs. We still docked the ship, and we shopped at the port. Some took cabs into town to shop and drink and whatever. Whatever happens, just make the most of it. Roll with the punches, and enjoy your cruise!

Archived