THINGS TO DO ON SUNDAY IN St. Maarten

gatime

Going to be in st.maarten on sunday nov 14th from 8:00 to 5:00. From what I have read alot of the shops are closed as well as some attractions. What is left to do beside the beach, would like to take a tour around town and shop. Should we plan something else? Do the bus and taxi's still run on sunday? Any info would be great.

My DH and I spent a fun Sunday afternoon at a place called Le Shore in Grand Case last month.. At night it is a night club and in the off season it is open only on Sunday afternoon as well as at night. They have sun beds and a swimming pool and steps that lead to the ocean. The music was quite loud and the bartender was a happy, easy going guy and we both thoroughly enjoyed our afternoon. You could check with Creole Rock Watersports which is about a 5 minute walk from Le Shore and see if you could take a snorkel trip to creole rock in the morning as well. They have a 10 AM snorkel trip and then you could walk 10 minutes to the LOLO's for a BBQ lunch and then walk back 5 minutes and spend the afternoon at LeShore for some sun, swimming and cool refreshments. Not sure if that is what you would consider a good day in St. Martin but it is what comes to my mind for a Sunday.

Are you cruising on the Miracle on Nov 11th, if so, so are we and we were wondering the same, especially for what will be open on the french side. I think we're going to take the See and Sea tour through carnival, it's an island tour on both sides as well as time on a boat.

Archived