Carnival Inspiration

RCI Monarch

RCI Enchantment

RCI Monarch

RCI Radiance

Princess Dawn

RCI Enchantment

Terry and Gail,

Gee!! I hope your agent didn't screw up and lose that PRIZED cabin...YIKES! She'd better get a confirmation out to you soon so you can relax.

Birdog

NCL Windward

RCI Grandeur

Disney Magic

Carnival Imagination

Carnival Inspiration

RCI Monarch

RCI Enchantment

RCI Monarch

RCI Radiance

Princess Dawn

RCI Enchantment

hi, hubby and i are booked. this'll be our second rcl cruise; different ship. although our ta said that the serenade is the sister-ship to the radiance. we sailed her around the hawaiian islands. she is a beauty. looking forward to the serenade, but it is a long way away. oy! the waiting is the hardest part.

we2wed

'04 Zuiderdam, Holland America

'02 Radiance of the Seas, RCCL

1996 Seaward, NCL

1988 S.S. Norway, NCL

1985 Starward, NCL

Welcome aboard we2wed, The last one in line for the buffet has to buy us all a round. So far there are 3 of us, we'll have the whole ship to ourselves. (No other dummies would book this far in advance!!)

Terry & Gail

PS Think we can keep this thread going for a year and a half? (Now that would be a challenge!)

hi terry & gail and birdog,

hey, hey...I won't be the last in the buffet line, especially the chocolate buffet...i can't wait to eat another one of those hot, chocolate ravioli. that's a mouth-watering memory!

sure, i think we can keep it going. we have lots to talk about like: whether or not to wear shorts on formal night, one lobster or two, saving deck chairs by the pool, tipping...just kidding ; those seem to be hot topics in the forums.

have you looked at the excursions? those cliff divers in acapulco are calling me. also, we plan to do a pre-cruise. i need to see the bears at the san diego zoo.

we2wed

1996 Seaward, NCL

1988 S.S. Norway, NCL

1985 Starward, NCL

You guys are too funny!!!! I think you should all change your plans and go on the Radiance on October 23, 2005 instead!!!!

Soozin

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2005;10;23;0;00;00&timezone=GMT-800 until Panama Canal on Radiance of the Seas 10/23/05

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2004;10;7;0;00;00&timezone=GMT-1000 until Hawaii on

Serenade of the Seas 10/7/04

Radiance of the Seas 12/7/03

Radiance of the Seas 11/30/03

Radiance of the Seas 10/31/02

Grandeur of the Seas 12/10/01

Enchantment of the Seas 12/12/99

Monarch of the Seas 4/25/99

Majesty of the Seas 4/20/97

Nordic Empress 3/29/96

Nordic Empress 4/7/95

We are doing the PC cruise on the Serenade THIS October on the 18th from San Diego to San Juan. Can't wait and I hope to let you all know how it was. I can't imagine that we won't enjoy it. We booked this last October. What a long wait!

Happy cruising

Grandeur 10/99

Monarch 10/00

Rhapsody 8/01

Voyager 10/02

Grandeur 10/31/03

Serenade 10/18/04

hi soozin' ...no, no YOU should change YOUR cruise as we know how to party!

hello honey's gal! i'm excited that your journey is coming up so soon. i'll be looking for your review.

we2wed

Canal bound in countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=20B2AA0&cdt=2005;10;17;20;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

1996 Seaward, NCL

1988 S.S. Norway, NCL

1985 Starward, NCL

Honey's Gal - My hubby and I will on the cruise prior to that - Hawaii to Ensenada 10-7/04!!!

we2wed - I think it's kind of funny that we're all doing the Panama Canal next year. I happened to mention to Birdog that I was checking into the Radiance for October 2005 - and she told me she had just booked the Serenade with you guys. We decided to go for the longer cruise - 14 days vs. 12 days - and we end up in Miami instead of San Juan. But I am going back to Hawaii this year for the Serenade!!! It's going to be a long wait for the Panama Canal!!!

Soozin

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2005;10;23;0;00;00&timezone=GMT-800 until Panama Canal on Radiance of the Seas 10/23/05

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2004;10;7;0;00;00&timezone=GMT-1000 until Hawaii on Serenade of the Seas 10/7/04

Radiance of the Seas 12/7/03

Radiance of the Seas 11/30/03

Radiance of the Seas 10/31/02

Grandeur of the Seas 12/10/01

Enchantment of the Seas 12/12/99

Monarch of the Seas 4/25/99

Majesty of the Seas 4/20/97

Nordic Empress 3/29/96

Nordic Empress 4/7/95

soozin,

it's not too much of a coincidence. we talked about the canal while we were on the radiance. it's just taken us this long to coordinate. and, we have a great ta!

we have all been on other cruises and cruise lines over the past couple of years. but, rcl has turned out to be my favorite.

you're days in paradise are coming up soon? have you practiced the huki lau? be sure to let us know how you liked the serenade.

yes, it is going to be a long wait.

we2wed

Canal bound in ... countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=20B2AA0&cdt=2005;10;17;20;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

1996 Seaward, NCL

1988 S.S. Norway, NCL

1985 Starward, NCL

we2wed, You will have a great time at the San Diego Zoo. Lots of ground to cover, can be an all day trip. Have you thought of Sea World? My personal favorite.

Soozin, oh my to be away for 14 days, we envy you like you wouldn't believe. Have a great trip.

Terry & Gail

Terry,

I hope I'm invited to that Champagne Party your hosting on the BIG balcony.

Keep me posted!!

Birdog

NCL Windward

RCI Grandeur

Disney Magic

Carnival Imagination

Carnival Inspiration

RCI Monarch

RCI Enchantment

RCI Monarch

RCI Radiance

Princess Dawn

RCI Enchantment

Birdog,

I've been told that a good TA has a bottle of champagne waiting for you in your cabin. Your welcome to come share it. Also WetoWed would have a bottle also, cause they are celebrating an anniversary. We can all be drunk before we leave San Diego.

Terry

Terry,

DOM it is!!!!

NCL Windward

RCI Grandeur

Disney Magic

Carnival Imagination

Carnival Inspiration

RCI Monarch

RCI Enchantment

RCI Monarch

RCI Radiance

Princess Dawn

RCI Enchantment

Hey...Terry and Gail....

Did that agent every confirm that cabin?

Birdog

NCL Windward

RCI Grandeur

Disney Magic

Carnival Imagination

Carnival Inspiration

RCI Monarch

RCI Enchantment

RCI Monarch

RCI Radiance

Princess Dawn

RCI Enchantment

Birdog,

Received the pony express today, thanks (that 1100 cabin is a calling us). Was just kidding about the champagne, and thanks, don't forget your straws. We will have to let we2wed know they need to bring their straws.

You will always be welcome on our balcony.

Terry

Terry and Gail,

Don't worry...We2Wed will bring straws anyway...they are newlyweds and still use props...??????

Birdog

NCL Windward

RCI Grandeur

Disney Magic

Carnival Imagination

Carnival Inspiration

RCI Monarch

RCI Enchantment

RCI Monarch

RCI Radiance

Princess Dawn

RCI Enchantment

Terry,

Oh remember those days???????

Birdog

NCL Windward

RCI Grandeur

Disney Magic

Carnival Imagination

Carnival Inspiration

RCI Monarch

RCI Enchantment

RCI Monarch

RCI Radiance

Princess Dawn

RCI Enchantment

hey...you guys...chatting away at that hour of the night. i guess frank and i have better things to do at that hour as we are still "newlyweds!" oy!

btw...i'm not drinkin' outah any stinkin' straw! bring on the goblets.

ya know, the whole time we were on the radiance i didn't sit at the champagne bar once. (frank and birdog probably did - found all kind's of receipts from bars i didn't know the ship had!) "oh," frank said sheepishly. "i was with birdog." anyway, i'm heading straight to it and gonna have a champagne cocktail and some caviar.

gail, how come you are so quiet, sweetie?

we2wed

Canal bound in ... countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=20B2AA0&cdt=2005;10;17;20;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

1996 Seaward, NCL

1988 S.S. Norway, NCL

1985 Starward, NCL

"oh," frank said sheepishly. "i was with birdog."

OOPS....??? I swear, I'm totally innocent! Frank who?????

NCL Windward

RCI Grandeur

Disney Magic

Carnival Imagination

Carnival Inspiration

RCI Monarch

RCI Enchantment

RCI Monarch

RCI Radiance

Princess Dawn

RCI Enchantment

Birdog, We had a hard time getting on to this new site, forgot our login name. How do you like the new look of the site? Will take some time, but I think I like it.

Anyone else signed up for this cruise yet? We're looking for you.

Terry & Gail

Hi Terry and Gail,

I have not been able to sign onto my original user name. I've set up a new Username: Otherbirdog for the time being. :confused: :rolleyes:

Did you ever receive your Panama Canal Brochure ??? How do you like those port charges? Please don't skrimp on the champagne because it now !!!! Plus I like the good stuff.

Birdog:D

Birdog,

Because of the port charges we can only afford to bring Ripple (2 dollar a bottle wine) tee hee! My guess is that the port charges are high because of going through the Canal. I'm sure they charge an arm and a leg.

Yes we did get the brochure, thanks, we are waiting for our Crown & Anchor Magazine to see if there are any coupons now.

We also had to set up a different User Name.

Gail & Terry

Archived