Cruise Critic Community
Host Dan

Roll calls have moved!

Hi all,

We have now created a separate roll call section for the Seabourn ships. I moved the current roll calls to the appropriate sub-forums (by ship) on the Seabourn Roll Call main forum. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=674

I only went back a few months of threads, so if you don't see your roll call in the new section, please email me a link to the roll call, and I will be happy to move it.

PLEASE do not post anymore roll calls in this forum. If you do, they may be removed without notice.

Enjoy the new forum! :)

Host Dan

PS There will be a re-direct that will expire in 2 weeks.

Edited by Host Dan

Hi all,

We have now created a seperate roll call section for the Seabourn ships. I moved the current roll calls to the appropriate sub-forums (by ship) on the Seabourn Roll Call main forum. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=674

I only went back a few months of threads, so if you don't see your roll call in the new section, please email me a link to the roll call, and I will be happy to move it.

PLEASE do not post anymore roll calls in this forum. If you do, they may be removed without notice.

Host Dan

Dan, thank you for doing this for all of us that enjoy participating in roll calls.

Shirley

I posted a link for Seabourn Spirit - May 6, 2011, Dalmation Discoveries on the "other cruise roll calls" site - can you please move it here or should I create a new one?

Thanks.

I posted a link for Seabourn Spirit - May 6, 2011, Dalmation Discoveries on the "other cruise roll calls" site - can you please move it here or should I create a new one?

Thanks.

Moved-

Host Dan

PS Folks, please email me a link to a roll call if I need to move it. Thanks!

I thought it was an excellent idea to move the roll calls..... However they don't seem to attract a lot of people yet in the new concept. Or is it just that not so many CC'ers are sailing Seabourn at the moment?

Marja

Dan,

To get to the moved roll calls, will we always go to the first posting on this thread?

Thanks. Ginger

Dan,

To get to the moved roll calls, will we always go to the first posting on this thread?

Thanks. Ginger

No, not at all. If you look at the main message board page for all the cruiselines and topics, you will see the roll call section. Click on Seabourn Roll calls, then select the ship. I hope this makes sense!

Host Dan

I found it. Thank you for all that you do. I really enjoy the Seabourn Cruise Critic information.

Ginger

I found it. Thank you for all that you do. I really enjoy the Seabourn Cruise Critic information.

Ginger

Any time Ginger... :)

Host Dan

Dan, I posted a roll call for this cruise, but cannot find. Can you put in the Seabourn Roll Call.

Thanks,

Bush

New Orleans

Hi Dan (and others)!

Though I thought it was a good idea to have a separate "roll call" forum for Seabourn, it doesn't seem to attract a lot of visitors/posters:rolleyes:...

What is your idea?

Marja

Hi Dan (and others)!

Though I thought it was a good idea to have a separate "roll call" forum for Seabourn, it doesn't seem to attract a lot of visitors/posters:rolleyes:...

What is your idea?

Marja

I think it should be like Silverseas - roll calls still in the discussion thread area. There doesn't seem to be much action on the strict roll call forums for Seabourn. Further look at the Carnival discussion forum - how many "Official Cruisin with the cheerleaders" roll call threads do they have?

On my upcoming Odyssey cruise (1/6 NZ/Oz) I am "wait listed" for 3 shore excursions. Any experiences on how often wait listings are confirmed? I'd rather not book alternatives unless I know for certain the wait listed ones won't clear. Thanks for any thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have posted on SB Roll Calls and put my email address so another member could contact me I now want to remove it but the EDIT button has gone.

How can I do this? Or can someone do it for me?

Hi all,

We have now created a separate roll call section for the Seabourn ships. I moved the current roll calls to the appropriate sub-forums (by ship) on the Seabourn Roll Call main forum. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=674

Host Dan

Thanks Dan!

Seems it’s a multiple step process. When I click on your link, Dan, and then go to Sojourn, there are only 4 posts. So then there’s another link and that takes me to the CC main page.  From there, a couple more clicks/links.  I got CC to help me, and I’ve now bookmarked it, but wondering if there’s a more direct link for others trying to find it.  I saw one comment on a post I did saying it was difficult to find the page.