Divide Onboard credit possible?

dcherry

I have onboard credit for the two rooms I booked and both my mom and MIL are sharing the second room. Is there some way to divide the onboard credit between both their seapass cards or can it only be tied to the first person listed on the reservation?

Go to the Guest Relations Desk once you get onboard; you can have some transferred from one folio to the other.

On my last cruise, my roomie (the primary on the ressie) had OBC and didn't know why; she decided that if it was on there for a certain reason, she was going to give me half. The desk would've gladly done it, but when she learned where the credit came from, she kept it all (and spent it on spa products!)

When my Mom and sis cruised with us several years ago, there was a $200 OBC applied to the first person on the booking (Mom) my sis had nothing so I asked the desk to split the OBC, which they were happy to do.

Go to the Guest Relations Desk once you get onboard; you can have some transferred from one folio to the other.

On my last cruise, my roomie (the primary on the ressie) had OBC and didn't know why; she decided that if it was on there for a certain reason, she was going to give me half. The desk would've gladly done it, but when she learned where the credit came from, she kept it all (and spent it on spa products!)

Hey you're forgetting the $16 in port fees I got transferred to your folio.;):p:D

so where did it come from?

Shouldn't be a problem since their computers are already set up for it. I just mailed in two OBC certificates from the RCCL credit card, and on the back of each you can check off "single occupancy" or "double occupancy". I called to ask what that was about, and the person on the phone said, "In case you want to split the onboard credit between two people."

Archived