Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jimmmbobb

Zuiderdam...Onboard Experience Question

We have been reading about the experiences of you travelers on the Panama Canal 10 Day. Could you who have done this cruise tell us about the evening events on board. How was your dining and how were the shows? We go March 23, 2011.

Thanks

We have been reading about the experiences of you travelers on the Panama Canal 10 Day. Could you who have done this cruise tell us about the evening events on board. How was your dining and how were the shows? We go March 23, 2011.

Thanks

jimmmbobb:

If you read my review I just posted, you'll see my review of the evening meals. If you like seafood, you are all set! The menu was heavily slanted to seafood, and those at our table that got it said many of the dishes were very good. I can't eat seafood so found my choices somewhat limited. I think everyone else at the table was happy with the selection, though. A couple dishes I really liked was the pasta and chicken on the last day, the gnochi and the stuffed chicken breast.

We didn't go to any of the shows, but I heard the drum band was excellent.

Maybe someone else can answer you better about the shows.

Mary

I did this cruise a year ago and I enjoyed it. I cannot comment on the shows because they change a lot and I do not go to too many of them. Like another poster said, I am not big on Sea food but I always found something worth eating and I never went to bed hungry. The chicken breast is good for me and I had it on several occasions. I love that cruise and the places we go to.