Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SailinC2C

Oasis Formal night

Can anyone tell me what night is Formal night on the itinerary with Nassau, St. Thomas and St. Martin?

Is formal night Lobster night??

Can anyone tell me what night is Formal night on the itinerary with Nassau, St. Thomas and St. Martin?

Is formal night Lobster night??

Sunday and Thursday and yes :D

Only the second formal night is "lobster night", not the first one. And Sunday is a port day - Nassau, leaving at 2 pm. You'll have plenty of time to get ready for FN.

Hmmmm. Just bought a new formal dress and shoes for Oasis. Guess I need another! What a shame. Any excuse for more shoes!

Hmmmm. Just bought a new formal dress and shoes for Oasis. Guess I need another! What a shame. Any excuse for more shoes!

You can wear the same dress and shoes. My guess is that no one but you will know. :)

That is my advice, too. If it looks good once, it will look good twice. :D

The sad reality is that you really need to wear the same dress because of luggage weight restrictions and charging for second bags. Long gone are the days where you bring different shoes for different outfits. :(

First formal night always seems to be 2nd evening meal -- the first full day on your cruise. And the 2nd formal night always seems to be either day 5 or day 6 (your departure day is day 1) -- whichever is a sea day. I don't know when formal night is if both day 5 & day 6 are port days -- probably whichever day leaves the port the earliest. Make sense?

I do know that the first one is usually the first full day thus forcing you to pay the rush surcharge to get your nice clothes pressed if need be.