Conquest cabin 7434

jsn71

• 4 months later...

Darn Deb- I wish it wa 7439. Then I woulda been all over you.

This cabin is an "L" shape cabin. If you checkon the deck lans th balcony is huge compared to the rest of the balconies on the deck. THe room is also bigger. I know there is no sofa...only a chair. The bed does not sit by the balcony door.. but if you sit up in bed you will be overlooking the oceans.

I have been all over the net. - checking cruiseclues. google, all the photo sites... even checked for cabins close to it...on sister ships and came up with nothing.

See, as obsessive about that cabin I am- sigh-- wont be long now

Darn Deb- I wish it wa 7439. Then I woulda been all over you.

This cabin is an "L" shape cabin. If you checkon the deck lans th balcony is huge compared to the rest of the balconies on the deck. THe room is also bigger. I know there is no sofa...only a chair. The bed does not sit by the balcony door.. but if you sit up in bed you will be overlooking the oceans.

I have been all over the net. - checking cruiseclues. google, all the photo sites... even checked for cabins close to it...on sister ships and came up with nothing.

See, as obsessive about that cabin I am- sigh-- wont be long now

Thought it was worth a shot - the OP had both 7434 and 7343 in the post so I wasn't sure which they actually wanted.

Deb

7435 is a regualr 8b. Any balcony cabin photo will do ya.

I have a photo of 6473 which is directly below the 7434..same kind of layout--except there is two cabins like that. These cabins are set on the side. BIgger then a typical cat 8a or 8B cabin--and the balcony surely is huge.

http://community.webshots.com/album/321040565NaqBpA

Deb has a photo of a cabin that may be close enough to what you have--except her cabin holds 4 people.

Archived