How to get to Sawgrass Mall?

LPCKG

We are making our first trip to Miami, June 2011. Could anyone give advise on the best way to get to Sawgrass Mill. We are not planning to hire a car so need some kind of tour / or bus / or taxi. Looking for the most cost effective way??

Hope someone can help

Thank in advance.

The mall is over an hour from Miami, so the most cost effective way to get there is to rent a car. I think a taxi would cost about $200 round trip with tip, depending on what part of Miami you are coming from. I don't know of any tour buses, and public buses would take a couple of hours each way with stops and transfers.

The mall is over an hour from Miami, so the most cost effective way to get there is to rent a car. I think a taxi would cost about $200 round trip with tip, depending on what part of Miami you are coming from. I don't know of any tour buses, and public buses would take a couple of hours each way with stops and transfers.

Thanks for that info I didn't realise it was that far out. Sounds like we'll have to look into the hire car option.

What ISN'T at Sawgrass Mills Mall?!?!:D

You'll find restaurants, high end and low end outlet stores, everything from JCPenny to Valentino. Within blocks you'll find most chain stores that couldn't fit inside the mall. It's so big that it has 2 food courts.

Closer to Miami is the larger Aventura Mall (largest mall in Florida by sq footage, although fewer stores than Sawgrass). In Miami, there is also the Miami International Mall and Dolphin Mall, pretty much side by side 5 miles or so west of Miami Airport.

I agree with the other cc - i wouldn't waste energy to go there, was there many years ago but it hasn't got anything more special than any other shopping outlets, save your money & time to go to somewhere nearer.

Archived