Solstice Dailies from 11/28-12/5 Sailing

eastoftheboston

For those interested in the daily activities on the Solstice, here are the daily newsletters from each day of the trip, including the "early" dailies when you first get on the ship, and the one you get with the debark information.

Solstice Sunday-Monday.pdf

Solstice Tuesday-Wednesday.pdf

Solstice Thursday-Friday.pdf

Solstice Saturday-Sunday.pdf

Hope this information is helpful!

Thank you thank you!!! Now I'm stressing as when to book my spa apts with all those wonderful programs offered on board:D

Did you go to the Concert on the Lawn? and if so how was it? It sounds nice and romantic...and how did they set up the movie under the stars? I know they don't have a big screen like Princess... hmm?

CC

I didn't go to the concert on the lawn. As for the movie under the stars, they set up a temporary screen in front of the stage in the pool area and project the movie on to it. I didn't watch the movie, but I walked by a couple of times so I could see it. The screen quality and sound were good, only issues is once there was a slight wind, so the screen rippled slightly in the breeze, it didn't really affect the movie, but thought I would mention it.

I prefer not having the big screen by the pool anyway, so I think Celebrity figured out a good alternative.

Thanks for posting it.

I thought Captain Kafetzis has left Solstice already. Nice to see, that you were able to enjoy him last week.

But Ian seems to be the new CD. We had Paul the week before.

Did not know that they switch so frequently since we had Lisa in October.

Archived