Past Guest Carnival Pins

C n C

Hey All,

We've cruised on the Inspiration twice but never did receive a past guest/platinum cruise pin. Now I'm trying to put together a collection, starting with ships we've sailed on.

Does anyone have an extra Inspiration pin that they'd be willing to trade. I have extra Slendor, Spirit and Pride pins as trade goods.

Please contact me at CnC11111@gmail.com

Thanks, Chris

• 3 months later...

Hi,

We have cruised on the Sensation 3 times and have never received any past guest pins. How do you get them? Good luck in your search for an Inspiration pin. We sail on her in October. We are very excited and I will be looking into getting a pin if I find out how. :-)

Edited by FloridaMimi

Check Ebay for any pins you made need. They are always there and at any given time, most ships are available. I've seen them for $3 and up. Guess it all depends on how much you want them. Good luck. Actually, any souveniors you might like are there. I've even seen people selling their ship-on-a-stick trophies and carnival funnel cups. Fun to look anyway.

• 2 months later...

Carnival has stopped giving out past guest pins a few yeras ago. The best way to find them is online or try to trade for one. I have heard if you have reched platnium status you will get a pin.

Carnival has stopped giving out past guest pins a few years ago. The best way to find them is online or try to trade for one. I have heard if you have reached platinum status you will get a pin.

Actually, they didn't even give out a Carnival Magic pin this last cruise. They gave out one that says, "Platinum Cruiser" to those who are.

As usual, there is a promise that there will be an "improvement" in the program soon and we will all be delighted. Been hearing that for 2 years.:confused::rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
Actually, they didn't even give out a Carnival Magic pin this last cruise.

They gave out one that says, "Platinum Cruiser" to those who are.

As usual, there is a promise that there will be an "improvement" in the program soon

and we will all be delighted. Been hearing that for 2 years.

If Carnival doesn't want to give them away (probably costs Carnival ..what? $1.83 each ? ) :cool:

then maybe they'd consider selling them to those who ask about pins

-for maybe $2.50 each and make some profit.

People appreciate little souvenir things, and would often pay for them.

Doesn't have to be 'free'...

• 3 weeks later...

Following this suggestion from the long-standing thread here, all you need to do is go to Carnival's website. Near the bottom of the web page, there is a tab labeled "Need help?". Click the tab, then under "Customer service" there is a link called "contact us." Click the link and you can send an email to Carnival's guest care. Give them your past passenger number and the date (month/year) and ship of your previous cruise and request a past guest ship pin. They will verify your past booking and send you the pin via mail. I tried this last weekend, got a reply email on Monday, and received the pins we were missing on Tuesday! Honestly, it was that easy!

Regards,

JW

If Carnival doesn't want to give them away (probably costs Carnival ..what? $1.83 each ? ) :cool:

then maybe they'd consider selling them to those who ask about pins

-for maybe $2.50 each and make some profit.

People appreciate little souvenir things, and would often pay for them.

Doesn't have to be 'free'...

I've suggested this to them in writing several times and also written to John Heald about it. Maybe one of these days they will wise up. You would think that they would jump on ANY OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE MONEY, but no.......

AND, I will add that the ones in the gifts shops look really cheap and I've told them that, too.

Edited by GlendaleCruiser

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the suggestion of contacting Carnival, I did as you suggested, sent in my past guest number, and the name of the cruises I was on, and innocently told them I didn't get the past guest pins.

She informed me that they are not giving them out any more, but I can buy them in the gift shops. But she said she got a hold of a couple that I was lacking, and mailed them out to me.

Melanie

Regards,

We are just off the Spirit yesterday and were given Whale tail pins that said "Carnival Spirit." We had heard so much talk about cruisers only receiving pins that said "Carnival Platinum" that I asked our Cabin Steward and the Pursers desk and neither had seen that version. Would have liked a "Carnival Platinum" pin just as a novelty.

• 1 year later...
Hey All,

We've cruised on the Inspiration twice but never did receive a past guest/platinum cruise pin. Now I'm trying to put together a collection, starting with ships we've sailed on.

Does anyone have an extra Inspiration pin that they'd be willing to trade. I have extra Slendor, Spirit and Pride pins as trade goods.

Please contact me at CnC11111@gmail.com

Thanks, Chris

I've cruised a few times, but I've never received any pins? Where do you get them? or do you have to buy them in the store on the ships?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...