Mariner symbol in signature

Koshlong

Help! I know this has been discussed, because I used the information to enter my 2 star symbol, but I can't find it. Yes, I did do a search.

Anyway...........I've reached the 3 star level and I'd like to include the symbol. I've tried "copying" it from the HAL site and pasting here, but it doesn't work.

Can somebody help? Please?

• 7 years later...

Using this old thread to try to solve my problem. I removed for my mistake (:eek::loudcry::loudcry:) my 3 stars Mariner avatar and now I would have it back. I tried to past and copy the link above but it seems not working...this is what I got when I saved the change: This PNG image has the incorrect file extension. Can someone help me, please?

Using this old thread to try to solve my problem. I removed for my mistake (:eek::loudcry::loudcry:) my 3 stars Mariner avatar and now I would have it back. I tried to past and copy the link above but it seems not working...this is what I got when I saved the change: This PNG image has the incorrect file extension. Can someone help me, please?

Are you clicking on the "Insert Image" icon insertimage.gif to add the link? I just tried it and it worked.

Are you clicking on the "Insert Image" icon insertimage.gif to add the link? I just tried it and it worked.

Thankx for your help. Yes for the signature it works but I would like to put it as avatar next to my nickname as I had before to remove it.:confused::confused: