Princess Amenities??

retired rascal

We live in CA and it would be easier for us to sail Princess than some other lines. Does Princess offer cabins with Concierge and Butler services??? I was not able to find them on the website, but they may be there. If so, what is included???? Thanks for any info you can provide.

We live in CA and it would be easier for us to sail Princess than some other lines. Does Princess offer cabins with Concierge and Butler services??? I was not able to find them on the website, but they may be there. If so, what is included???? Thanks for any info you can provide.
No. No cabin class with butler or concierge service. However, if you book a full suite, there's a whole list of amanities, from unlimited free laundry to unlimited Internet. There's a list of amenities on the Princess website.

Here is a link to the list of full suite amenities on Princess: http://www.princess.com/news/article.jsp?newsArticleId=na828&submit=pk Since it was released, there is an added perk of breakfast each morning at Sabatinis for full suite guests only. We find the amenities offered in a full suite on Princess make up for the lack of butler service onboard, as we have found on other cruise lines.

Because of health issues, we were most interested in easier embark/debark which seems to come with the full suites. I think we'll try the Island Princess in Alaska. We'd ideally like to stay on the ship in the same suite for 2 consecutive cruises...one in one direction; one in the other....because we like longer cruises...and we could enjoy more shore excursions. I'll be posting another question re that. THANK YOU!!!

This is quite permissible. Make sure you book the same cabin for both directions.

Because of health issues, we were most interested in easier embark/debark which seems to come with the full suites. I think we'll try the Island Princess in Alaska. We'd ideally like to stay on the ship in the same suite for 2 consecutive cruises...one in one direction; one in the other....because we like longer cruises...and we could enjoy more shore excursions. I'll be posting another question re that. THANK YOU!!!

Archived