Let me Serenade You - the 12/11-18 Review with Too Many Pictures

subtchr

I just found this thread today and have read everybit of it and loved your pictures. We were on the Serenade in Oct. and did a B2B. Amazing trip and we had two different itenaries. Venir was also our waiter on our first week and he was amazing. He was also working debarkation amd embarktion on our turnaround day and also our last day. On our turnaround day we gott off of the ship and went into old SJ and did some shopping at my favorite store (Coach factory outlet!!). Coming back to the terminal we had our "in transit" card so walked right in and there was Venir. My bag had broken and he immediately took it and fixed it for me, told us to sit down and rest and brought us a cold soft drink. He did so many little things for us thruout our trip that I will never forget him. I know you had a wonderful time and it was great reliving our trip thru your thread and pictures. Thank you

Hi, all,

I have scanned the Cruise Compasses from our wonderful cruise.

I have also included a few other information items, such as the ship "Fun Fact" sheet, the "Behind the Nametags" sheet, and informational flyers about specialty restaurants, internet access, and departure procedures. Just keep scrolling through the compasses to reach those pages.

Click on the link: SERENADE CRUISE COMPASSES

Hope it helps someone!

Sue

Great photos. Can I ask what kind of camera do you have?

Thank you Sue for the great video. I really was just like going through the days again. I'd also like to thank you for the cruise compasses. I kept most of them for our scrapbook and was a little bummed we didn't get the first day. We took this cruise for our honeymoon.

My husband and I toured San Juan the last day of our cruise. We met a lady from England on the bus and invited her to join us to tour Old San Juan. We did it on our own and met some great people. I still need to load them to the website where I posted the other photos.

http://www.keepandshare.com/photo/36...ber-11-18-2010

We used a 12 megapixel Nikon Coolpix. I learned a lot about my camera and what a great way to do it! We can't wait for the next cruise, especialy if they are all equally wonderful as this one (the first for us).

I know it's a lot of work to put videos together so again, thank you for sharing.

Have a great summer,

RAG124 :D

Hi, all,

I have scanned the Cruise Compasses from our wonderful cruise.

I have also included a few other information items, such as the ship "Fun Fact" sheet, the "Behind the Nametags" sheet, and informational flyers about specialty restaurants, internet access, and departure procedures. Just keep scrolling through the compasses to reach those pages.

Click on the link: SERENADE CRUISE COMPASSES

Hope it helps someone!

Sue

In addition to Sue, thank you to everyone for sharing. We are looking forward to our next cruise and in the mean time is it great to enjoy it from others' perspectives.

Best Regards,

RAG124

• 5 months later...

Enjoyed going back to read your review! Really great pictures. I see you did a video. I put together a video from back on our cruise but have never been able to figure out how to upload and do a link for it.

Archived