• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

voyager of the seas cabin 1390

I am currently booked on in a balcony room on the 6th deck, after reading the boards i have heard some complaints about this deck i am mid ship, when looking to see what was available I noticed this aft cabin 1390 on the 10th deck available should I switch?

Voyager of the Sea

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;08;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500denise belloise

I think you will be fine in your cabin located on the 6th deck in the middle. By chance did you price the other balcony? I am sure its a couple hundred bucks per person more then what you are paying now.

Remember when you read complaints they are that persons opinion and they may not have the same as you. Before I boarded the VOyager I was hating it becuase of all the bad reviews etc.etc. We had a wonderful time.

Living on Earth is expensive,

but it does include a free trip around the sun every year.

Going NOWHERE

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Miracle, February 13, 2005

Legend, October 22,2004

Voyager August 31,2003

Victory September 22,2002

Regal Empress,June 2001

Sensation,August 2000

We are in this cabin 1390 in a few weeks. From everything I have read it has one of the largest balconies on the ship -- huge! It is a catagory D1 (not sure what catagory you have on deck 6, but the cabins are probably the same size. The large balcony is the big difference, so I would take it if it isn't gone!

Archived