hotels in Fortlauderdale

ARKANSASCRUISERS

TRy Hyatt Place - its right behind Embassy SUites - nice place, huge rooms, great location and often you can get a good price in Dec ($85 for Dec 10). Free shuttle from airport and to pier. Free cont. breakfast.

Next to Harbor Plaza shops and Total Wine.

DaveOKC

I am staying at the Hyatt at Pier 66 the night before I sail on the Zuiderdam in October.

I like it because the Intercostal Water Taxi stops there and I can go all over the afternoon before I sail. The Hyatt at Pier 66 is very close to the ships. By Taxi or bus one can be at the ship in 5 or 7 minutes.

I stayed there a couple of years ago and it is a great hotel I would Highly recommend it to anyone. It is about a two block walk to the Water Taxi and when I went to the ship the cab ride was less than five minutes away. Just North of there is a little shopping center and there is a geat Italian Restaurent there.

Marriott's SpringHill Suites is near the airport and offers a free shuttle to the cruise port. We have it booked for December. I have never stayed in this hotel, but I have been in other SpringHill Suites. All were comfortable and provide a little extra room over a standard hotel.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/flldb-springhill-suites-fort-lauderdale-airport/

We also stay at the Embassy Suites.

They haven't had shuttles in a couple of years.

But it is a short taxi ride to the pier -- also a short ride from the airport to the hotel.

There are the Harbor Shops right behind the hotel that has Total Wine, Publix, restaurants, etc.

Booked for the 1st of Nov and the rate included a transfer to the ship. They may have changed ??

We always stay at Hyatt Pier 66 and love it there. We've enjoyed a great many stays through the years.

The doorman will get you a taxi and it is about 7 minutes to the ship from there. Fare is around $7.

Archived