BIG cutbacks for Carnival in effect Jan 1st 2011- I hope this isn't true!

gardn198

My only problem is with the "you can pay for a better lobster/steak" if this is the "Better" what is the other, "WORSE" food, why are they serving not better food?

I can see it in the future, do you want to pay extra for Better sheets and towels in your cabin, or are the worse towels ok?

Do you want to pay for the better life jacket, or is the worse life ring ok?

Do you want to pay extra for the better room with a bathroom, or is the worse community bath down the hall ok?

If they start, were will it end?

I know I have exagerated allot, but it all must start someplace.

Kinda reminds ya of Washigton.:D

I wish our next cruise was on one of the ships that does not have the steak House. We have tried the steak house several times and were less than wowed. Not by the quality of the food, but by the 'pretend' first class presentation and wait staff.

Hubby would love the option to upgrade to a nicer cut of beef. I could see that happening serveral times during the cruise.

Mach, I agree with everyone you are a great source for information from Carnival, but what if...

John is not allowed to tell about the changes, he does work for Carnival, so if they tell the staff about this change, but say "don't tell anyone yet about it" what is he going to do, tell you? or Lie about it and say it is not going to happen, then when it does, he will just have to be surprised. He did the same thing about the locking luggage topic a few months ago. Yes they did reword that topic to make things better, but he was wrong in general.

Keep up the good word, but don't expect us to believe just because "John" said it is not so.

Why not....Some people expect Carnival to kiss thier A.. because they post on CC like it is some elite club....Have you ever read some of the posts that John gets on his forum?

[/color]

Why not....Some people expect Carnival to kiss thier A.. because they post on CC like it is some elite club....Have you ever read some of the posts that John gets on his forum?

Many of the people who mention they belong to CC are an embarrasment.

They make themselves seem important by saying everyone at CC is up in arms when most of us could care less.

My only problem is with the "you can pay for a better lobster/steak" if this is the "Better" what is the other, "WORSE" food, why are they serving not better food?

You are stretching things a bit on this one. We all know that beef and seafood is graded and a "Prime" steak is better than a "Choice"......

As to golfadj, I totally agree with "who cares of post counts" - maybe a lot of the people in here have become way too petty.

Wow, I will sell you Maine Lobsters for $18...we get them for $4 a pound right off the boat!:D

Id love to get it for $4 ... count me in. I love lobster.

As far as post counts .. I know when someone mentions it, .. they dont mean it in a nice way. Its something derogatory. Im pretty tired of it. Why not let people have fun posting if they want to.

Archived