Team K's 14 night Holiday on Explorer Review!

Wow, love your review and all your great photos. All the picturesw of the food is really helpful. We are doing our first RC cruise this February (Western) on the Navigator. I have loved checking out these boards and getting all the great info from everyone. Your cruise looked amazing and cruising on NYE is great. We did a Disney cruise NYE in 2001 and loved celebrating NYE on a cruise.

Also noticed that you live near Princeton, we live in Kendall Park (right up the road from Princeton). Born and raised in Queens but have lived out here about 11 years. Small world.

Have you ever cruised on the Navigator? If so any suggestions or recommendations. Anyway, looking forward to reading more.

Linda

Hi Linda, I used to live in Franklin park and still have Dr's there. I am now 20 minutes from, so, "Hi, Neighbor"! It is a small world, as I am a NY girl, born and raised in Brooklyn, living in NJ 20+ yrs. eMail me - cruisedivanj@yahoo

We have never been on Navigator, but check out these boards, there are threads about her and I am sure she is a wonderful ship.

If you are on Face Book, you can do a search for Cruise Chatter with CruiseDivaNJ and request to join the group! Sea ya there!

Waiting for more pictures. The interesting thing is that you, Jane and ourselves all had different activity patterns on the long trip so that our three albums have some similarities but many differences.

These holiday cruises are always a bear for me when it comes time to finding the time to write a photo review. Tax season is gearing up.

I hear you about time. I have to find some this afternoon to post more pictures. I also enjoy reading the different reviews from the same cruise!!!!

Hey,Stacy, just back from our 1/2/11-1/16/11 cruise on EOS and had , I think ,the best time we ever had !!!! Just finished reading your review, GREAT!!!! Love to the kids, Patti(ped-group)

Patti, expect a random text from me some day! I'd love to have lunch and catch up! And, definitely "talk cruise"! Are oyu on fbook? Friend me there and join my cruise page! The link is below. xoxox

Just a little note here about Cayo Leventado. We went on a private excursion to a very stunning beach....but it took some doing to get there. I would do it again, BUT our friends went on the Cayo Leventado Excursion through the ship and they totally loved it.

Just a little note here about Cayo Leventado. We went on a private excursion to a very stunning beach....but it took some doing to get there. I would do it again' date=' BUT our friends went on the Cayo Leventado Excursion through the ship and they totally loved it.[/size']

Im sure it was a beautiful beach, Cayo Levantado. There was no way I could justify a boat ride for 4 costing $176 - $236. Okay, so they include a lounge chair and fruit punch...really? Just my opinion. For a couple it might be justifiable, but I rather spend $236 other ways. If it would include a good BBQ or motorized water sports that would have made it more appealing. Having so many other beach ports and having been to DR before, I couldnt be bothered. Again, my opinion. Plus, it was only 4 hours and I hate being on someone elses schedule when Im at the beach. I do realize this works for others.

We came back to the cabin and our towel animal was reading the compass before us...wonder whast he was planning?

DSC_0846CabinTowel.jpg

then he took it out to the balcony on New Years morning, with his champagne!

DSC_0860Towel.jpg

DSC_0861Towel.jpg

It takes forever to go through and pick pictures, we make ourselves comfy.

DSC_0841.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

Hi Linda, I used to live in Franklin park and still have Dr's there. I am now 20 minutes from, so, "Hi, Neighbor"! It is a small world, as I am a NY girl, born and raised in Brooklyn, living in NJ 20+ yrs. eMail me - cruisedivanj@yahoo

We have never been on Navigator, but check out these boards, there are threads about her and I am sure she is a wonderful ship.

If you are on Face Book, you can do a search for Cruise Chatter with CruiseDivaNJ and request to join the group! Sea ya there!

Nice to meet you. I will definately eMail you and look for you on FaceBook.

More great pictures. I am getting more excited about our cruise every day. Looking forward to reading more.

Linda

Hi Stacey!!!

What a fun thread you've got going! I wanted to say that I really love the pictures from around the ship (the stairways, etc.); they're beautiful shots! You can forget how really pretty the ship is if you don't take the time to look around and see all that's been put into it. I can't wait to get back on her!!!!!!

Hi Stacey!!!

What a fun thread you've got going! I wanted to say that I really love the pictures from around the ship (the stairways, etc.); they're beautiful shots! You can forget how really pretty the ship is if you don't take the time to look around and see all that's been put into it. I can't wait to get back on her!!!!!!

Thanks, Kathy!! You'll be on Explorer REALLY soon!! wish we were going with you & Larry! Maybe someday, after tuitions are paid we'll ride again and join you! We'd love to go on a Motorcycle cruise! <3

Stacey

Love your review...great pics.. when I have extra time I will go back and read all your comments...right now I should be working...:eek:

we will be back on the Explorer the end of March...love not flying...short trip from South Jersey ;)

Enjoyed your trip. Having been on the Explorer twice in the past year, it was like I was there with you. Going on EOS again in April. Not my favorite ship but the port is convenient and we always have a great time.

When are you going in April? We're on EOS on 4/28...

I just want to say cruisediva, how much i enjoyed your report- and all those great photos.

You are right about Jolly Harbour, we have taken 9 day vacations there several winters and it is a gret place to stay, and we always have lunch in that Castaway's cafe.

Archived