All Inclusive Resorts

Netty

Last year we got a day pass to sandals Grande st lucian. Was not a mad dash of people trying to get day passes. I did email them in advance but they told me in a reply that booking in advance was not neccessary and they would accomadate us upon arrival. We had a great day. We arrived about 9:30 and stayed till about 3. We stayed around the pool for the most part but the beach area was very nice. We had no problems getting food or drinks, the staff treated us like we were regular guests.

Last year we got a day pass to sandals Grande st lucian. Was not a mad dash of people trying to get day passes. I did email them in advance but they told me in a reply that booking in advance was not neccessary and they would accomadate us upon arrival. We had a great day. We arrived about 9:30 and stayed till about 3. We stayed around the pool for the most part but the beach area was very nice. We had no problems getting food or drinks, the staff treated us like we were regular guests.

Thanks for the info. How much was the Sandals resort and what was the taxy ride like/amount?

I did email Angus at Rendevous and I got the standard message (as posted earlier in this thread) with the morning or afternoon option. I specifically asked for a time around 10-4 but it seems that I got the generis message with no response to my request of 10-4. Any suggestions from those that stayed from 9-3 or 10 -4?

Thanks

The day pass was $100pp. Seems high I know but definately worth it. Drinks are topshelf, great service, beachside grill to get food that was excellent. Plus very clean bathrooms. The taxi ride was about 20 min. I can't remember for my life how much the ride cost but one thing about st. Lucia is the have very nice roads compared to other places we have been. They are not super narrow, it was an easy ride.

Thanks for the info. How much was the Sandals resort and what was the taxy ride like/amount?

I did email Angus at Rendevous and I got the standard message (as posted earlier in this thread) with the morning or afternoon option. I specifically asked for a time around 10-4 but it seems that I got the generis message with no response to my request of 10-4. Any suggestions from those that stayed from 9-3 or 10 -4?

Thanks

It took me two tries to get Angus to respond to the time change. He was very cooperative the second time.

It took me two tries to get Angus to respond to the time change. He was very cooperative the second time.

Thanks! i will try again - it does seem like i got the generic standard response. If they are not willing to accommodate - i will look elsewhere. i am sure between my husband and I, we could $100 differently in St. Lucia if it comes down to it.

Thanks! i will try again - it does seem like i got the generic standard response. If they are not willing to accommodate - i will look elsewhere. i am sure between my husband and I, we could $100 differently in St. Lucia if it comes down to it.

I just this morning booked a reservation with Rendevous resort from 10 am to 4 pm for $50 pp. It looks so gorgeous!!

• 2 weeks later...

When we were there in 07 there was shade on the beach, but better than that they had a beautiful open air lounge area. From this you could see out over the water. It would be perfect for 70 yr olds.

I know that they have gone through major renovations since 07 and Angus says I will be very surprised and please when I get there in March.

The beach itself was calm, not much snorkeling options just a relaxing day at a nice resort.

thanks! sounds like a great place, don't really care about snorkel, moreso about nice sand, clear water and R&R!! Looks like a fantastic place:)

Then you've got the right place. I can't wait to get back there in March. Bye the way they also offer massages. :)

I sent 2 emails over 2 weeks ago to the Rendezvous trying to make a reservation and have not received a reply. We will be there next Sunday and we so want to go there!

Any suggestions? Thanks, LInda

I just this morning booked a reservation with Rendevous resort from 10 am to 4 pm for $50 pp. It looks so gorgeous!!

I sent 2 emails over 2 weeks ago to the Rendezvous trying to make a reservation and have not received a reply. We will be there next Sunday and we so want to go there!

I am guessing you are using this address?

Angus@theromanticholiday.com

I would send one or two e-mails a day. Angus doesn't read his e-mails daily (I think). He is very nice. These are the phone and fax numbers listed at the bottom of his e-mail. You might try them, but I don't know what the cost would be.

1 (758) 4577920| phone

1 (758) 4577917 fax

That seems to be what people are saying but when I reserved in January he was very responsive. He was happy to answer all of my questions so Im sure he wouldnt be offended if you tried again. Sorry for you experience!

I just e-mailed him yesterday morning (20th) requesting Spa appts. and I heard from the Spa last night.

Sorry I didn't see this earlier, I hadn't checked my e-mail yet.

So definately e-mail him again, and again until you get him. Use the address below. Good Luck, and enjoy the rest when you get there.

Angus@theromanticholiday.com

Archived