Star Game/Card Playing Room?

polyagent68

Hi Everybody!

Me and my 3 brothers are taking our annual "brothers trip" in March and trying out the Star--aren't our wives understanding chicks? We are "game geeks" and like to play cards and other games together as a form of relaxation. Has the change in the landscape on the Star still allowed an area to play games without disturbing others' peace and quiet? (not that we get very rowdy!) Thanks in advance for your help...

Hi Everybody!

Me and my 3 brothers are taking our annual "brothers trip" in March and trying out the Star--aren't our wives understanding chicks? We are "game geeks" and like to play cards and other games together as a form of relaxation. Has the change in the landscape on the Star still allowed an area to play games without disturbing others' peace and quiet? (not that we get very rowdy!) Thanks in advance for your help...

I saw most people playing at the tables outside of the Market Cafe and on the deck near the pool. There are no tables in the new library, and no dedicated card room any more.

been on the STAR 4 times...5 coming up and the Card/Game Room was ALWAYS crowded and when we couldnt get a place we would find a table outside somewhere--which will definitely have to do if we want to play this time since all of that is GONE now:(

Archived