Celebrity's new ads: update from Dan Hanrahan

Dan Hanrahan

Mr. Hanrahan, thank you for your time, your effort, your willingness to listen and to adjust and do what seems to be the best, not only for our favorite cruise line, but for your clients as well. I think your response showcases the outstanding flexibility and positive attitude that we have always seen on Celebrity. All the best as Celebrity moves forward.

Thank you so much for taking the time to listen to our concerns and for keeping us informed. We took our first Celebrity cruise in November on the Constellation. It was our favorite cruise to date and we look forward to many more enjoyable Celebrity sailings in the future. Kudos to you and your organization! Very impressed!

Thanks for listening to your loyal customers and Xing "X the rules"!

We look forward to reading many more posts from you in the future.:)

It is good to know that management at Celebrity reads and responds to the views expressed on these boards.

Another sincere thank you, Mr. Hanrahan, for taking the comments of our members to heart. You won't find a more loyal bunch of cruisers. Looking forward to my upcoming cruise on Constellation more than ever!

Thanks again to you and the entire Celebrity family!

Mr. Hanrahan: Thank you for a class act on top of your most efficient stewardship of our favourite Cruise line ;; the REAL =X=.

You deserve a lot of respect among your peers, few of whom would have reached out to the extent you just did .

Thank you, SIR

( boy... now, I'm REALLY looking forward to our voyage on Connie...)

Two messages here:

1. Dan Hanrahan leads a corporate team that has the courage to listen to and consider what its customer base is thinking and saying.

2. Our postings here on Cruise Critic are significant.

Mr. Hanrahan, I have a new respect for you and your staff.

Bravo!

I appreciate the fact that you took the time to address the concers of some of your loyal guests. That is something 95% of other company executives don't bother to do - their loss.

By coming back to inform us that you have considered some of what you heard and are taking it under advisement speaks volumes and gives me more confidence in your corporation.

Thanks

Mr. Hanrahan, First let me thank you for taking the time to come to Cruise Critic and engage in a conversation with your most loyal customers. Secondly I thank you for having the courage and character to change course when a plan needs to be adjusted.

I have a heightened respect for your business acumen demonstrated by your acting swiftly to right the course.

Mr. Hanrahan, thank you for both the update on the campaign and for engaging with the CC community as you have. Actually listening to your customers is a rare thing to see nowadays. It speaks volumes about Celebrity. I look forward to seeing the new campaign.

Dan,

You are one classy leader! :cool: As a professor of a Leadership class for a graduate MBA program, you have epitomized what I believe are some of the most important skills of a true leader. Your example will be used in my future classes. I am leaving on a 10-day cruise on the Millennium in just three weeks and will be back for MANY MORE on your X-cellent line.

I can only echo what others have said. Thank you so much for taking the time to engage your customers and continuing to research the effect the "X the Rules " campaign was having on consumers. We all appreciate your efforts and applaud the results. Congratulations on your outstanding leadership!:)

Archived