UK C&A changes did anyone get the letter

Elizanessie

Did anyone in UK receive official letter/email about the recent changes made to the C & A ?

Although I know I can read about it on the website, I do like to have the official letter/email as back up/proof but as yet I have not had anything from RCCL UK about the recent changes made to the C&A.

I have checked with C&A and all the correct boxes are ticked but I never get any emails etc from them...boohoo.:o

Did anyone in UK receive official letter/email about the recent changes made to the C & A ?

Although I know I can read about it on the website, I do like to have the official letter/email as back up/proof but as yet I have not had anything from RCCL UK about the recent changes made to the C&A.

I have checked with C&A and all the correct boxes are ticked but I never get any emails etc from them...boohoo.:o

Yes received E.Mail on the 22nd explaining all the changes. Then a follow up to let me know that they had calculated the credits wrong, pity as the way they had it I would have jumped to the next level after my next cruise. Oh well not to worry.

Yes we had e mails, one for me and separate ones for DH and DS.

I can't remember the exact date but within a day or so of the announcement.

I was impressed they were so prompt!

Julie

They took a look at us and said ignore them :D

Dominic Paul at RCCL UK mentioned the C&A changes the other night in his email..."hope you like the new changes"..type of thing.

Well I said in reply...just as well I had read all about it on CC as I hadn't recieved any emails/flyers from RCCL/C&A UK about the changes :eek::D

I recieved my e-mail the day it was announced and on Monday recieved the flyer explaining the changes. Maybe I was just lucky but it is funny how I can recieve snail mail flyers from C&A but have been waiting since last May for my diamond plus package from them.

Jewel

Sigh...do you think they are trying to tell us something John.....like go cruise another cruiseline :eek: :D
Perhaps they are. We could try for compensation, say a free cruise and then we won't go to another cruise line.

Archived