Door Decorations

Calker

Are guests allowed to decorate their cabin doors?

I usually create a "scrapbook" page with the cruise info on it and any information on the reason for the cruise (anniversary, Christmas, fall get-away) and tape it to our cabin door.

Are there any quidelines as to what if anything is acceptable?

Any information would be appreciated.

Great idea, Calker. I was on the Dec. 26th cruise with 25 family members and before sailing I made individual New Year's card and attached them to the outside of the doors behind the upper door number plate on New Year's morning. There is an opening/slot that you can place or hang something there. Magnets are another great idea as previously mentioned. Another idea is to attach 3M removeable/replaceable hooks. I used many of those hooks inside of the cabin for various purposes. They are great because you just remove the hooks, with no damage caused, at the end of your cruise :( (sorry to mention there will be an ending to your vacation) and save the hooks for another cruise..:D..!

Archived