Is 1:00 pm late for an excursion

Also, where are you considering doing it? I know when DD and I did it in Nassau, it was on another island that you had to take a boat to get to. While the show itself ended on time, you had to wait for the next boatload of guests to arrive before you could leave - that might be a problem for you:(

We never book excursions on our own in the afternoon. Always in the morning to allow plenty of time to get back to the ship. Remember you're on your on when you book excursions that are not through the ship. I wouldn't take a chance but this is just my opinion.

We never book excursions on our own in the afternoon. Always in the morning to allow plenty of time to get back to the ship. Remember you're on your on when you book excursions that are not through the ship. I wouldn't take a chance but this is just my opinion.

Same here....we always book our excursions for mornings.....that's an advantage to booking them early too. I also would not try this....cutting it too close for me.

What port is the Dolphin encounter at? How far away is it from the ship? If it's not all that far, you should be fine with an excursion that gets over at 2. If you are an hour or more from the ship, then I wouldn't chance it. Is transportation provided, or do you get their, and back, on your own?

We almost always do private excursions, or just go off on our own, but we plan to be back to the ship at least an hour ahead of departure, sometimes more, depending on circumstances.

Then, if we want, we may browse the shops for a while--but with the ship in sight. I can't answer our question about the time zone without knowing where the port is, maybe not even then.

The ship will tell you if you need to turn your clock forward or back if time zones change, but it can be tricky to figure out if ship time and port time are the same, especially ahead of time.

Always go by ship time! Usually, but not always, they adjust it to the time of the port,

Archived