Anyone else gone crazy & booked their 2012 cruise(s) yet?

Goldryder

As you can see from my signature, I am off on another one of my 'short' jaunts next year, Costa Classica from Singapore to Venice for 37 days in April/May 2012...:D

Has anyone else got their 2012 escapes booked yet, if you where are you off to and aboard which ship?

:)

Good on yer, Ally!!!:D

No, we're holding back, having had to cancel 2 cruises this year, and losing the deposits....As you probably know, we had a bad time in our village last June, and were deeply involved...we had a cruise booked almost straight away afterwards, and although we went on it, it was not a sensible thing to do. So we decided to cancel everything else, and go away over the anniversary this June. We're meeting with people who were at the Azura christening, and going to Venice. I thought OH would never cruise again, but he wanted to do the Venice trip, so time has been a healer.

I really fancy an Indy winter trip- but then, I love the rough seas.....

Jo.

My OH and I have booked a cruise to the Med on the Royal Caribbean, Independence of the Seas......17th March 2012.

Although its quite a long way off yet, we are counting the days. We're not sure if this ship will suit us, but we are 'trying' as many as we can. lol:D

My OH and I have booked a cruise to the Med on the Royal Caribbean, Independence of the Seas......17th March 2012.

Although its quite a long way off yet, we are counting the days. We're not sure if this ship will suit us, but we are 'trying' as many as we can. lol:D

We have booked up for the canary cruise in April 2012, I cannot wait!! x

Haven't booked my 2012 cruise yet..waiting for bookings to open up with RCCL next month..and then will decide which one to book...thinking maybe a Transatlantic :D

I do have my 2014 planned :eek: Royal Caribbean's new ship will be out in the Fall of 2014 and the Critters have already started planning for the Inaugural :D

I've got my eye on an 11-night Canaries cruise on IOS (31-3-2012) which fits nicely in to next year's Easter hols :). I think I need to make my mind up quickly because, knowing my luck, the prices will go up soon:rolleyes:.

Like everyone else, I'm waiting for the schedules for next Summer to be released - I'd prefer something from Southampton, but ideally not for two weeks (P&O seem to be the only line to offer shorter cruises during the main six-week school summer holidays - that I'm aware of?).

I'd like to try Celebrity or Princess, but may go on Indy again, which we loved:D.

Our 2012 cruises have been booked since 2010. We are sailing the Allure in August 2012 and the Epic in November 2012. We do have one cruise booked between now and then and plan to do a land vacation as well. It will be hard going from 3 cruises last year to only 1 this year. We had to cut back this year to do some home remodeling.

As you can see from my signature, I am off on another one of my 'short' jaunts next year, Costa Classica from Singapore to Venice for 37 days in April/May 2012...:D

Has anyone else got their 2012 escapes booked yet, if you where are you off to and aboard which ship?

:)

yes we are on the arcadia january 9th to march 9th world cruise sector (southampton to sydney),anyone else out there booked,

or even thinking of booking.

I've got my eye on an 11-night Canaries cruise on IOS (31-3-2012) which fits nicely in to next year's Easter hols :). I think I need to make my mind up quickly because, knowing my luck, the prices will go up soon:rolleyes:.

Like everyone else, I'm waiting for the schedules for next Summer to be released - I'd prefer something from Southampton, but ideally not for two weeks (P&O seem to be the only line to offer shorter cruises during the main six-week school summer holidays - that I'm aware of?).

I'd like to try Celebrity or Princess, but may go on Indy again, which we loved:D.

Hi, im also looking at this one. I dont know if l should book direct online, over the phone or third party. I have never had free parking or OBC ....but would like to get it :D could you pm me who you are planning to book with please. Thanks

Hi, im also looking at this one. I dont know if l should book direct online, over the phone or third party. I have never had free parking or OBC ....but would like to get it :D could you pm me who you are planning to book with please. Thanks

Hi chirpy007,

I just priced this cruise up on the RCI website and it seemed to be quite good value (compared to the 14-nighters in July/Aug, which are ridiculously expensive, IMO). So, I don't have a TA in mind, but I'll let you know if I find any good deals:cool::).

If I do go ahead and book, I'll start up a Roll Call (if there isn't one already):).

Archived