Zuiderdam, teens & 4th of July cruise

robomom

Odd, but when I typed that, it sounded like a "Great Karnak" reply (God rest his soul).

I tried this out on the roll call board, but haven't had any replies, which I find perplexing. Is there something about going the week of Independence Day that I don't know about?

Seriously, I told my daughter I'd post to see who might be sailing on the July 2nd with their teenage kids. She's an only child and thinks that she'll be bored cruising with ol' Mom & Dad.

Anybody?

I'd really like to believe that there will be other people who opt to cruise over the 4th of July week. At this rate, my daughter, who is 15, will NEVER go, since we've not had any respondents regarding this week, and she doesn't want to be bored as the only teenager (or maybe the only 3rd party) aboard this ship this week.

Surely SOMEONE is going on this cruise????

Have you checked the Roll Call board for postings on this sailing - or posted a note there to 'start the ball rolling'?

And no replies on my post, either. However, I did find ONE OTHER POSTING for this week, also on the Roll Call board. Maybe it's just not a popular week. Too hot in the Caribbean that time of year, maybe?

I am sure there will be a full ship that week and that the place will have plenty of teens. Perhaps those going don't know about these boards. Others will late for the last minute hoping to get a "bargin" on price of a cruise so it will not cost as much to bring the children

I am sure there will be a full ship that week and that the place will have plenty of teens. Perhaps those going don't know about these boards. Others will late for the last minute hoping to get a "bargin" on price of a cruise so it will not cost as much to bring the children

Thanks for your thoughts. I think there will also be plenty of teens aboard, but I think my daughter was hoping to establish some teen contacts before committing to the cruise. Actually, I would be fine if she'd spend the whole week with her aunt in Texas! She'd have fun there, too, and would probably cost me alot less!

Seriously, thanks again!

Archived