Questions -- Norwegian Gem

geneology

I am sailing with my family on the Gem in July. I noticed the description said there are 6 hot tubs. Where are they? Are they always crowded? I guess that maube a stupid question.:D Also what is the best place to be on the ship when it departs from New York for the best views?

According to deck plans, 2 seems to be in that private Garden Villa Area

I think theres 5 hottubs near the Tahitian Pool. in the middle of the ship

can someone post all of the locations since i am also wondering since im sailing on the gem at the end of sept

According to deck plans, 2 seems to be in that private Garden Villa Area

I think theres 5 hottubs near the Tahitian Pool. in the middle of the ship

can someone post all of the locations since i am also wondering since im sailing on the gem at the end of sept

I thought I saw 4 or 5 by the pool just wasnt sure if I was looking at it correctly. On the Dawn there was one behind the pool area near the front of deck 12 - it was a little easier to get a spot in it.

I think the deck plans for Deck 12 on the NCL website is misleading. There were 4 hot tubs in the Tahitian pool area, 2 flanking the all-ages pool, 2 beside the adults-only pool. They were pretty crowded most of the time unless the weather was cold.

We are just back from the Gem. The first 2 days down and the last day and a half back were pretty chilly. Wind was blowing but everyone was making the best of the sunshine even tho it was cold. You can always count on kids to be able to weather anything but that really was just the one hot tub. There were people in the hot tubs but there was still plenty of room for more. This was on most days. Husband went into the adult pool and said it was like being in pool of ice cubes. I did not go in!

Archived