Sunset in Miami?

What time does it get dark in Miami? just wanted to know if we will have any time to look around in daylight the day before we cruise?

What date is your cruise? There are websites which will give you the times of sunrise and sunset in most major US cities for every day of the year. You can also check the local Miami newspaper website just before your sailing date and get the approximate time for this event. Remember that Daylight Savings Time begins this weekend, so sunset will be later next week than it is this week.

It takes a moment to check previous posts; March 27, Jewel of the Seas. :)

Only if you know where to look. The OP, on this thread at least, didn't provide that vital piece of information and I don't think it is our responsibility to check for previous posts to find it out. regardless, the OP now has the information he or she needs to get the requested information.

Only if you know where to look.

That's what I'm saying - I did know where to look. I don't always have the time or the inclination but sometimes I will click on the member's name, check their previous posts (especially Roll Calls) and see when they are sailing. I know OP left it out of their thread here, and that it's not up to us to look it up. I only meant it's possible to check these things out if one has time. :)

Thank you Zoey Victoria thats all I wanted. Crikey some of the other replies would put people off of asking a question!!!

'and that it's not up to us to look it up' :confused: I thought it was a reasonable question - not like one person who asked 'what to do with their tray' when they had finished with it???

Archived