How Many Cruises Have You Been On?

will773

33, 30 on Royal....One of the best was the PNW cruise in May 2009....Going under the Golden gate was the thrill of a life time so far...Had a great Cruise last month on the Carnival Paridise...3 dayer..it was fun...Next up will be our first TA...THis is going to be i think the best of all...at least i hope!

Mike

IMG_6230.jpg?t=1299997079

Wow, that is an awesome picture!

15 for me so far. I was also fortunate to grow up with parents who loved to cruise and took my first one when I was 10. It's been a thrill to share the experience with my kids on the Liberty and Oasis in the last couple of years.

44 Royal 13 others,3 booked for March, July & Sept

Oh! Aunt Bev & Uncle Bob!:D Haven't heard from you in a long time, since Mariner in 2005! We changed our screen name, and we're not pbhunt anymore. :D I hope you are both doing well.

We are still cruising, and have more than some, less than others. We will be on Serenade in May.

Take care,

Patti & Bill (Hunt) :):D:D

15 for me so far. I was also fortunate to grow up with parents who loved to cruise and took my first one when I was 10. It's been a thrill to share the experience with my kids on the Liberty and Oasis in the last couple of years.

I had a great aunt and parents who cruised.

No one took the kids.

Different world.

:)

Eight. #9 and #10 are this year. Funny, on here it seems like so few. In my real life, people are amazed.:eek:

This. Except only #9 is this year...did a land vacation to Belize instead of a second cruise. But ditto to everything else. I have clients who seem to think that I have been on more cruises than anyone else in the world. It amuses me.

9 completed cruises-8 0n Royal caribbean and number 10 booked for May 1st of this year. A TA from San Juan to Spain on The Adventure of The Seas. 13 great days at sea. This will be our 3rd cruise on this beautiful ship. We love cruising out of San Juan.

Have completed 42 cruises, four more booked in the next ten months. We have now visited over 100 countries and have sailed on at let 12 different cruise lines. Most of our cruises have been on RCCL, Celebrity-see signature.

I have three stages in my life now. I am on a cruise, I just got back from a cruise, I am getting ready to go on a cruise. I have a spare bedroom which is my staging area, always set up to start packing for the next adventure.

We almost waited too late to start traveling, age 52--and then the heart attack happened. Will keep going until I cannot go any longer. Travel while you are young.

Archived