Carnival Legend- children's pool area?

kajasmin

Hi :) I have been lurking on these boards for quite a while. I have MANY questions, but I'll start with just a few.

1- Does anyone have picture of the children's pool area on the Carnival Legend since dry dock?

2- How would you compare Disney to Carnival? We went on DCL last summer and loved it but they are full and too $$. We have a 4 year old and a 7 year old. We live in Orlando and hear often "Carnival" is for young partying, we aren't "old" late 20's however, we do have children we would like to keep from seeing anything super inappropriate if you know what I mean :)

Thanks for your advice. We are considering a July or August 7 night cruise.

Kids' pool is on Sun Deck. I don't have any photos. In January, I didn't see much going on, but then I was up there very early - sunrise photos.

I haven't seen anything that would be inappropriate for your children to see. However, we don't cruise during Spring Break or major holidays. We are in our mid-60s and have a 4 year old grandson.

We also don't cruise during the summer months. Just too dang hot. :D

Kids' pool is on Sun Deck. I don't have any photos. In January, I didn't see much going on, but then I was up there very early - sunrise photos.

I haven't seen anything that would be inappropriate for your children to see. However, we don't cruise during Spring Break or major holidays. We are in our mid-60s and have a 4 year old grandson.

We also don't cruise during the summer months. Just too dang hot. :D

Do you enjoy the Legend? Im super picky and i just want to really like my trip. lol.

It's been 5 years since we sailed on Legend (so I can't help with pics of the kids pool), but we have sailed on 13 Carnival cruises (2 more booked), all with our kids. There are some more "adult" activities on board (e.g., the "R" rated comedian or some of the games), but they're clearly identified. Camp Carnival has always been great for our kids. Especially during the summer months there will be lots of kids on board. It's a fun cruise, but we've never seen any out-of-control partying.

Archived