Whos Cruising and When ?

Not gloating, but following our medical issues and cancelled Princess/HAL cruises - South America and Carib in Feb/March, we will be doing 2011 future cruises as per my signature, Ruby Princess, 30 days, Rome to FL, Greek Isles, East & West Med, Transatlantic, then Coral Princess - FL to LA - Panama Canal.

My Drs. said..'Les we would rather have you die on a cruise ship off the Greek Isles or in the Panama Canal, than sitting in your lounge chair at home, so go spend that travel insurance money we got back for you'..true! No folks, I am not that bad.!

Now as for 2012, our 40th wedding anniversary, the Baltics/North Cape in May/June sounds nice. But will have to check our finances after the next two in Oct/Nov this year! Depends how many of those Rasberry Mojitos the bride consumes on board Ruby and Coral, LOL.

Great to see all the cruises you guys are doing in 2011/2012. No one has mentioned the Sydney Harbour Circular Quay - Manly Ferry Cruise, only $2.50 for us 'Seniors.' LOL.

Edited by NSWP

NSWP,

Cruising through the Panama Canal is a wonderful experience.

Hope you will enjoy it as much as we did.

Its a great combination for a cruise, He has the lot there, East and West Med, Trans Atlantic, Caribbean, Panama, and up the Mexican coast.

Might as well go for it, after all its costs a lot to fly over there:eek:

Its a great combination for a cruise, He has the lot there, East and West Med, Trans Atlantic, Caribbean, Panama, and up the Mexican coast.

Might as well go for it, after all its costs a lot to fly over there:eek:

Thanks guys. Actually flights not too bad, got Thai Airways, one way - Syd - Rome via Bangkok, for $970 each inc taxes. And post cruises, flying LA - Sydney on our Qantas FF points, had to pay, $250 taxes each for that one. So overall not too bad. Also a couple of nights in Civitavecchia and couple post Ruby/pre Coral in FL, all at around $130 pppn twin with breakfast. 3 Star hotels do us. I do budget carefully ! Got an oceanview on Ruby and Balcony on Coral for the Panama Canal, as recommended. by CC folk who have done 'The Canal.'

Edited by NSWP

Great to see all the cruises you guys are doing in 2011/2012. No one has mentioned the Sydney Harbour Circular Quay - Manly Ferry Cruise, only $2.50 for us 'Seniors.' LOL.

It's permanently in my signature :p

Hi jovigirloz, Welcome to Cruise Critic. It will be neat cruising at Easter.

You may get more response to your question if you post it as a new topic .I am sure many others have cruised at Easter and can give some idea what goes on.

I posted it on the P&O forum a week or so ago but didn't get any replies.

Ok, add us - I will be travelling on the Freedom of the Seas (Western Caribbean) on 2 October 2011 with my son who will be 11 years by then. Leaving NZ 17th September returning 21st October - planning to see some of the USA at the same time.

Sherie

Nice cruise...is this the one thats goes into the Black Sea as well as the Med..?

Fabulous ports of call on that one.

DAVID

"Life is not the way it's supposed to be.

It's the way it is.

The way we cope with it makes the difference."

Completed *39 cruises

Coming up * Under research

Yes it is. Only 7 weeks to go.. After the cruise we are doing a 10 day mini van tour of Tuscany and the coast.

Edited by MINIMAD

Heres the updated Monthly list....

as always, if any errors ,omissions or cancellations, just let me know.

Keep on posting any new bookings for next months update.

Hi there - could you please add three cruises for me (sandysu):

10 Dec 2011 - Pacific Dawn - Pacific Islands

8 September 2012 - Brilliance of the Seas - Transatlantic

6 October 2012 - Oasis of the Seas - Western Caribbean

There's a fourth one too, but it's probably a bit early to add it to the list :)

Thanks!

But does it include lunch at that price?:D

David, Big Ben pies are available at $3.50, or maybe a Mrs. Macs Sausage Roll, what do you want on the Manly Ferry for $2.50 ? Horizon Court Buffet, Sabatinis, Crown Grill ? LOL. Certainly no Rasberry Mojitos available, maybe a warm can of coke for $3.

David, Big Ben pies are available at $3.50, or maybe a Mrs. Macs Sausage Roll, what do you want on the Manly Ferry for $2.50 ? Horizon Court Buffet, Sabatinis, Crown Grill ? LOL. Certainly no Rasberry Mojitos available, maybe a warm can of coke for $3.

If we have a day , pre/post cruise, in Sydney , we generally take the Manly Ferry, (best value in town), and head to the Steyne Hotel for a seafood lunch.:)

Hi there - could you please add three cruises for me (sandysu):

10 Dec 2011 - Pacific Dawn - Pacific Islands

8 September 2012 - Brilliance of the Seas - Transatlantic

6 October 2012 - Oasis of the Seas - Western Caribbean

There's a fourth one too, but it's probably a bit early to add it to the list :)

Thanks!

Great cruises....Are you doing Brilliance and Oasis back 2 back, or do you have some time in between ?

My turn to join the list , at last .

Just back from placing a deposit on Celebrity Century, Auckland to Sydney 12 Dec 2011, 12 Day cruise.

Anyone looking for a bargain should check this one out on the Celebrity web site.:)

If we have a day , pre/post cruise, in Sydney , we generally take the Manly Ferry, (best value in town), and head to the Steyne Hotel for a seafood lunch.:)

Way to go David, OR for a change try the Watsons Bay Ferry from Circular Quay, have lunch at Doyles Bistro - Watsons Bay Pub or go a little upmarket and go to Doyles on Watsons Bay pier. Doyles also had a restaurant at Corcular quay. They are Seafood artisans - Doyles.

Could you add my next one please:-

Hot Chilli, Celebrity Solstice Singapore to Sydney, 23rd November 2012

Nice one... :)You will be on board for its arrival in Australia, should be a big welcome....and you will probably get to use the new Cruise Terminal in Singapore....should be well and truly open by then:D

Nice one... :)You will be on board for its arrival in Australia, should be a big welcome....and you will probably get to use the new Cruise Terminal in Singapore....should be well and truly open by then:D

Hi there,

We were in Singapore in April and went to have a look at the new cruise terminal. We were told 2014 it would be ready. People laughed at me when I said it should be ready for when we leave from Singapore on the Diamond Princess in November. The Marina South Pier area will be wonderful when completed, but unforunately not this year!

Cheryle