lovetocruise79

Cosol Tours

Lindaglenn. Thanks for your report. Would you mind indicating how much they charge for a private tour?

Thanks.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk Pro

We paid $240 for the 2 of us which included food/drink/admissions, etc. They were excellent. You could easily have a group of 4 in the suv.

I haven't read all the answers to your question, but when I saw the name "Cosol," I had to stop and see what the question was.

The reason I say this, I want to go back so back to St. Lucia, I can "taste it," if that is possible.:) years ago I went to it for the first time,and fell in love with the whole area.:) We had taken a tour I believe then, and I found out so much about it, and wanted to go back again, which I did several years ago. Now, I want to go NOW, or again.:)The last time we used Cosol for our tour guide, and I would highly recommend them to anyone! My friend and I were put into a mini-bus along with about 8 or 10 others, and we had an excellent driver and tour guide. I know everyone that was with us, was having a wonderful time as well. We do have a nice meal to eat about half way through, plus where they take you like the banana plantation, etc. there are always samples there as well. They said it would be about 5 hours, and it turned out to be almost 6, but with "everything" we say/did, I woundn't have wanted to shorten the time for anything. On our way back to the ship, he stopped at a house (looked like it anyway), and brought back everyone a nice loaf of French or some type of "warm" bread. It was so good to eat on the way back. I don't know what the cost is now, but I would be more than willing to pay MORE than what we paid, as it was such a wonderful/excellent trip! Now........if only I could get someone to take me there all the way from Missouri, which is the expensive part. :)