Oasis- is there Mr. Pibb on board????

We come from a family of Dr. Pepper Lovers and I'm already nervous about withdrawals! Although I know that I won't find Dr. Pepper onboard, Mr. Pibb works fine for me too, and I read somewhere that Johnny Rockets serves Mr. Pibb. Can anyone confirm this and if so, is soda free at Johnny Rockets? can you use a soda card there???

Lastly, Can i take a few cases of canned Dr. Pepper onboard and check them w/ my luggage? I don't want to end up in the naughty room :D

thanks in advance:D

I did not see Mr Pibb at JR or on Oasis at Spring Break.....I did see it on Freedom at Johnny Rockets last summer so I dont know why there was a difference. WHat I did was at 3 ports, Nassau, St Thomas and St Martten was I use a back pack and reboarding the ship I purchased 3-4 Dr.Peppers at each port and UNOPENED left them in my backpack and at the pier checkin no one stopped me they just looked at them and saw they were unopened andlet me go through....anyone with open water bottles had to discard them......but I had no problems and then put them in my refrig on board and enjoyed the DP......have a great time

I did not see Mr Pibb at JR or on Oasis at Spring Break.....I did see it on Freedom at Johnny Rockets last summer so I dont know why there was a difference. WHat I did was at 3 ports, Nassau, St Thomas and St Martten was I use a back pack and reboarding the ship I purchased 3-4 Dr.Peppers at each port and UNOPENED left them in my backpack and at the pier checkin no one stopped me they just looked at them and saw they were unopened andlet me go through....anyone with open water bottles had to discard them......but I had no problems and then put them in my refrig on board and enjoyed the DP......have a great time

thanks for this idea! will def. do this when we go into port, did you bring back bottles or cans? thanks again

Archived