The Official LAFFNVEGAS "Live From The MS Westerdam Thread"

LAFFNVEGAS

Thanks Lisa, Leaving on the Westerdam in 3 weeks. Really dissappointing to here about the dining room. I doubt they'll have everything "fixed" in 3 weeks! DW and I are talking about going resort casual and skipping the formal affairs. With your report on the Vista Dining Room it is making our decision a whole lot easier. Overall did you feel the cruise staff and service was up to par with HAL?\

Have a safe trip home and wave when you fly over Williamsburg, VA! The historic triangle of America! We're flying a "puddle jumper" commuter for 2.5 hours to Miami and shuttling back to FLL. Not looking forward to it!

P.S. Hope the sunburn is better!

Thanks to everyone. We are now home safe from a very long day of travels, we went and grabbed a quick bite to eat then came home and have packed. As much as I like the HAL beds there is still "No Place Like Home" It will be so good to lay down in my own bed.

Well, have to be up early tomorrow and not too work out in the ship's gym:( but will do a little exercise at home and back to work. Tom does not return to work till Thursday.

Thanks again to everyone who posted, this has been fun.:)

Thanks Ziggy, as much as we love cruising it is good to be home.

Thanks,

Lisa

We will see how long that feeling lasts and the next one (I am ready to go Cruising again) starts. You ought to time it! For me it was about two weeks! :D

Great Cruise report! :)

Tom and Lisa:

Is it true that there is no place like home or is it true that there is no place like being at Sea? Are you ready for another cruise??

Himself

Well, first I have to get thru this week at work:eek: Let me tell you it will feel like that town in Grand Caymans:D

But... that countdown clock says I have just 110 days till we sail on the Maasdam. That won't be too long to wait.:)

Thanks again everyone, doing this thread helped to make it a fun week. I did feel like everyone was cruising with me.

Archived