Ww Needs Buddies To Lose Alot Of Weight For Nov 27th Cruise. Anyone Interested?

bandit0000

Sara,I agree sometimes you think you have done awesome and the scale just does'nt agree...look at it this way,a maintain is still better than a gain. If you are doing WW are you earning AP's,are you eating them or any of your FP's...maybe shake things up a bit...

kitty

Well, I had my last weigh in of the week this morning and it sucks!! I gained almost 2 pounds :mad: But, I think I know where I gained it. I went to Chili's with some friends the other night and had NO intentions of getting chips/salsa and one of our friends ordered some. I knew if they were on the table I would eat them, and I DID!!:o Anyway, my plan is to stay on track this week and make as little mistakes as possible. They (LA counselors) keep saying that I am doing good and that there is no need to worry about not losing the weight I want by my goal date, but I am skeptical. Hope everyone else has a good weekend!:)

HI everyone. I start WW tomorrow! I've already lost 35 pounds on my own since last August and want to lose another 50 by my next cruise at the end of next February. I know I can make goal by then if I just stick to it. I need to get re-motivated. I need to get serious about exercising too! That's always been hard for me.

Looking forward to checking in here on a regular basis and cheering the rest of you "losers" on! ;)

'Til later,

Jean

Welcome Jean....

Sara,sorry about the gain,but salty things will do that. I too cannot resist the chips and salsa so when I go with my friend there to eat we never order them because I am doing WW and she is doing South Beach,with much success I might add...In the journey of weight loss no matter what plan you are following there will be ups and downs...

Tomorrow is my weigh in and I am crossing my fingers and hoping for a loss. I feel I have had a good week and just hoping it pays off.

Thursday I am leaving for Arizona so that will be 4 days of tough choices...

kitty

Well done Jean, you have already done great and I am sure you can achieve your goal for your next cruise.

I too am with WW, but am finding it hard to get motivated this time around, so I have done something either really good, or really silly.:rolleyes:

I have signed up to do a sponsored slim for charity (cancer research & children in need). My end date is 18th. November and my goal is 50lbs, so I'll have to get moving.

I am hoping it will embarrass me into losing the weight as I will be mortified if I get to 18th Nov and not have lost.

Cheers and keep up the good work all of you, and remember, nothing tastes as good as looking at those formal portraits on your next cruise, having achieved your goal!:D

Best regards,

Lisaxx

Well I attended my 1st WW meeting today! I think I can really do well on this new plan. I decided to go the the Flex Plan/Points. It will keep me accountable for what I eat and make me plan better. I'm going with a friend too, so that really helps. We pre-paid the 1st 10 weeks too to keep us going.

I didn't like their scale though! :( It was 8 pounds more than my scale at home. Oh well... guess I'll go with their weight, but that makes more that I have to lose to get to goal. I had lost 37, but gained back 7... so I have 63 more to lose now which when I get to goal, will make 96 pounds! I NEVER thought I'd have THAT much weight to lose! When did I get so out of control? Yikes! I'm just glad I'm taking control now before it gets any harder. (I'll be 42 in about 2 months)

Well... I'll keep checking back for pointers and let you know how I'm doing.

Thanks for welcoming me!

Jean

I have signed up to do a sponsored slim for charity (cancer research & children in need). My end date is 18th. November and my goal is 50lbs, so I'll have to get moving.

I am hoping it will embarrass me into losing the weight as I will be mortified if I get to 18th Nov and not have lost.

Lisa~ How much of that 50 pound pledge have you lost so far? I'll join you and pledge to lose 50 pounds by then. (That's 7.14 pounds per month which is very doable.) We can do it! :D

Jean

Lisa~ How much of that 50 pound pledge have you lost so far? I'll join you and pledge to lose 50 pounds by then. (That's 7.14 pounds per month which is very doable.) We can do it! :D

Jean

Jean,

My start date was Friday 8th April and I will weigh myself weekly, just to keep myself in check.

So I have the whole 50lbs to lose, I am going to weigh every Friday.

I hope you join me, I could do with the support.

Cheers,

Lisa:)

Sara~ That's sweet! I'm the one in the bright green. And I'm hiding myself well! :D I actually have 60 pounds to lose to get to goal and that's high end. I'm in sizes 16/18 now and should be an 8/10. So you see... I am over-weight!

You made my day though!

Jean

Hi Ladies,

Good to see all the positive energy on this board....I just got back from 2.5 hours of liesurely walking. The weather is awesome right now....

WW Flex Plan is a great plan. I never tried the CORE plan,not enough structure for me....

Here's to a great week,

kitty

Lisa, I'll join you in the 50 lb pledge too! We're doing the Panama Canal cruise in Nov and that will give me the incentive to make it to my goal by then. I weigh in at WW on Fridays (down 1.6 this week!) so that will work out great. What organization are you doing it with? My mom was just diagnosed with breast cancer to I've been reading a lot about cancer research, etc.

kitty, Congrats on being down 33 lbs! That's awesome! congrats on the 2.5hr walk too! I need some of your energy.

Sara, sorry about your gain. Salty things do that to me every time. Drink lots of water and you'll flush it out in no time.

Jean, I dont like the ww scales either. THey're always 4 lbs higher than mine at home. LOL. I've done flex and core so if I can help you with anything, just ask.

Hope everyone has a great night!

Lisa, I'll join you in the 50 lb pledge too! We're doing the Panama Canal cruise in Nov and that will give me the incentive to make it to my goal by then. I weigh in at WW on Fridays (down 1.6 this week!) so that will work out great. What organization are you doing it with? My mom was just diagnosed with breast cancer to I've been reading a lot about cancer research, etc.

Hi,

That would be great if you want to join me and as I follow WW as well thats even better.

I am actually doing it with a friend through work and on Nov 18th. having achieved our goal (obviously), we are going to split our sponsorship money equally between cancer research and children in need (red nose day, not sure if you will have heard of it in the States, but it is being held on Nov 18th. and whatever they raise goes to help children in need throughout the world.)

Thanks for the interest, the support of you doing it also would be great.

Lisa:D

"Weigh to go" Sara! You're doing great!

I usually don't like to peek at the scale during the week but I just couldn't help myself. It's showing me a 5 pound loss! Can it be true?! I'll take it! The true reading won't be until Saturday at meeting though.

I really think the Flex plan is going to work for me! I think I finally found something that I can really live with. I was low-carbing and just "watching what I eat" and it did work for 30 pounds and then BAM... stuck!

Gotta run for now... meeting before work this morning.

"Talk" to you all later,

Jean

Ohmygosh! I so need to join you all! I've lost 45 lbs over the last couple of years through Weight Watchers...ahem...not always on track or I'd be at goal.:( Not lost anything since having to work on the day I always went to WW meetings. Booked my cruise 7 months in advance all the while thinking Wow, I can be down 70 lbs by June. Ha. Less than 2 months to go and I'm still the same. Better the same than gain!!! But still... Now 20 lbs is all I can reasonably do before then. Rejoining WW and weigh in will be Saturday. (putting down the cinnamon toast crunch!) Good luck one and all!

Sheila

Archived